RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21
The Government of Gujarat Education Department has released a notification or circular about an RTE admission in Std – 1 as Right To Education Rules and Regulation. All the students who apply for RTE admission will get 25 % off for reservation in RTE admission in various private schools of Gujarat.
We advised all the students who apply for the RTE admission to visit the page constantly to check updates and get information or notification regarding it. Eligible students may apply for RTE admission, firstly read the full advertisement and apply for it.
- Apply Online – Click Here..
The students who are eligible and interested can apply online RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21 at the official website www.rte.orpgujarat.com of the Government of Gujarat Education Department.
This RTE admission is a beneficial scheme for the weak and who are from low category students, which is free for all the eligible students. Through the Government of Gujarat, The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education will publish in Non-Government schools for admission of eligible students.
RTE Gujarat Objectives
The following are the objectives of RTE Gujarat:
- To increase the percentage of education levels in the state
- To encourage education among the low-income groups of the state
- To make sure students don’t miss out on the primary level education
- To make sure seats are allotted to the well-deserving students
- To make sure the rules and policies of the state stay in compliance with the rules and policies laid down by the central government.
RTE Gujarat Features
The following are the features of RTE Gujarat:
- One can find the name of districts along with the helpline contact numbers on the website. If the user finds any issue with applying for RTE in the respective districts, then the user can contact the helpline number of that respective district.
- This is the link one needs to follow to check the name of districts along with the helpline contact number https://rte.orpgujarat.com/Content/Docs/District%20Wise%20Help%20Line%20Numbers.pdf
- The online admission on the website assures the student admission in the school. The parents have to bring their children to the school well within the stipulated time of the admission. If the parents don’t bring their children along, then the admission stands canceled. If the student doesn’t arrive, then the admission allotted will be passed on to the next student in the queue.
- One can apply for any number of schools using the RTE list. There is no maximum limit for applying to the schools. It is best advised to prefer the schools which are near to the residence of the kid.
- The schools are allotted to the students based on the category of preference. If the student doesn’t get the schools listed under option 1, then the student gets the school listed under option 2.
- Mentally Challenged children, children with cerebral palsy, children in need of special care, children belonging to the Child Welfare Institution
Eligibility Criteria for the RTE Admission
The children who have completed 5 years till the 1st June 2020, can apply for the RTE Admission in nongovernment school.
- Orphan Students
- Nursery Students
- The students who need more Care and Guardianship
- Child Worker or unstable Worker’s children
- Physical Disabled Student
- Needful Students
- HIV students
- Mentally Challenged Cerebral Palsy Students
- Martyr’s students
- Children of Police Worker
- SC, ST, SEBC, and General categories students who have BPL cards. 1,20,000 grant for the student who lives in the village. If Sc, ST, and SEBC student lives in City then he/ she gets 1,50,000 grant.
- SC and ST Categories Student
- Socially and educationally disable or low categories student
- Other Low Categories student
- General Categories student
Important Dates of RTE Admission
Children’s Parents have to visit the official website www.rtegujarat.org to apply for the RTE admission between date 19/04/2018 to 05/05/2018. The eligible students can use the RTE Admission center where the application form was accepted to apply for admission.
It will only be possible for you to get the benefits of the RTE Gujarat Admission by only visiting the official website. You will have to register yourself on the official website of the Gujarat government.
If you want to register your son or your daughter. Then it will be essential for the parent to register their children on the official website. The RTE admission will be possible only after entering all the valid details as well as information on the website.
Parents who are not fill up the application form online, that can use this center for RTE admission. We advise all the parents, must take the print of the filled application form for future use and that print to attach with documents and submit to the RTE admission center for offline verification.
- Application Starting Date : 19 August, 2020
- Application Ending Date : 29th August 2020
Necessity Document for RTE Admission
- Address Proof: As an address proof, you can submit the Electricity Bill or Aadhar Card or Passport or Water Bill or Voter Id or Driving License or Ration Card or Notarised Rent Agreement.
- Parent’s Caste Certificate: This Certificate registered from Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer, or Competent Officer.
- Birth Certificate: This certificate registered from Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Anganvadi, Balvadi. Parent or Guardian’s Notarized Affidavit.
- Photograph: Passport size color photo with white background.
- Parent’s Income Certificate: Income certificate certified from Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, or Competent Officer Certificate. if that is a new income certificate so certified from E-dhara center.
- BPL Card: Must Require BPL card.
- NDNT: This Certificate certified at Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Office.
- Orphan Certificate: This Certificate Certified by the Child Welfare Committee (CWC).
- Child in Need of Care and Protection: This Certificate Certified by Child Welfare Committee (CWC).
- Children belonging to Child care Institution: This Certificate Certified by Child Welfare Committee (CWC).
- Child Labour Certificate: This Certificate certified by the Labour & Employment Dept.
- Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy certificate: Required Civil Surgeon Certificate.
- CWSN: Required Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%).
- Certificate HIV affected Children: This certificate is for Children who are HIV affected children.
- Children Of Martyred Soldiers: This Certificate is of an authorized person of a related department.
- Child Aadhar card: Required Aadhar card of applicant (child).
- Parent’s Aadhar Card: Required Aadhar card of child’s parents.
- Bank Details: A required copy of Bank Passbook.
Online Registration for RTE Admission
Online Registration is not a single step is a bunch of the step, that is mandatory. complete procedure step will describe below :
- First of all, visit the official website www.rte.orpgujarat.com
- Then click on the Online Application tab.
- Then click on the tab New Admission.
- Now you will see the Application form with some required fields.
- Fill up all the important details regarding RTE admission, in which you must choose the school for the admission.
- Then click on the submit button to confirm your application.
- Then your application form will be submitting.
- Then the Application number will be generated and you will get it.
- Take a print of the application form for further use.
- Print and document will submit at the receiving center.
- The application form will go for approval at the DEO/ DPEO office.
- Then online seat allocation will be done as per parents’ choice.
- Download your admit card from the website and take a print.
- Then visit the school with an admit card and necessity document where you get a seat.
How to Check Status of RTE Admission Application ???
By using the following steps you can find your application’s current status of RTE Admission, You can see the below image.
- Firstly, Go and visit this Link.
- Then after you will see the page which has some information.
- Now enter the Application number which already you have.
- Then enter the DOB (Date of Birth).
- Then click on the Login button.
- Now you can see your application’s current status.
RTE Admission Details
This RTE Admission procedure has a total of 1,42,758 confirmed application forms for RTE admission in which 1,28,881 Applications collected by the RTE Admission Centre. Mostly uneducated peoples were applied at the RTE Admission center for RTE Admission.
Through DEO/ DPEO has approved 1,25,729 Application. Remain application was canceled due to different reasons. In Gujarat 9867 non-government primary schools which have 1,12,591 seats by RTE acts as 25 % off for admission in standard 1.
The online form will be distributed on the date 18th May 2018 to all the blank seats of the registered school. The Government of Gujarat Education Department distributes seats for the student at 80199 seats under the RTE act.
RTE admission based on the parent’s income and parents selected school nearby 6 km. By Government of Gujarat Education Department has allocated seats in 80199 schools under the RTE act. The parents will get a message regarding seat allocation from the government of Gujarat’s education department.
District information put on DEO/DPEO login and verified login. also, district information put on the school login. we advise to all the selected student download your admit card till 26/05/2018 and attach with the required document and submit to the school.
The school should log in to the dashboard and click on the pending student’s icon and then click on the admin button. Then scan your document and upload all the documents. If parents have any complaint regarding RTE admission, it will submit to the RTE Admission center then its resolve by the government of Gujarat education department. also, you can send it on our email id [email protected] and [email protected]
1. How many schools can the applicant choose?
One can choose any number of schools a person wants to. If two to three schools reject the applicant, then he/she has major chances of getting selected in the consecutive schools.
2. How to know if the application has got selected or not?
One needs to enter the application number on the site to know the status of the application. One can also enter the registered mobile number to check the status of the application. The user will also get notified via SMS. If the user doesn’t get notified, it means that there is some network coverage issue.
This is the URL the applicant needs to visit to check the status of the application.
3. What to do if the application gets rejected or if the student misses the admission time?
If a student gets rejected for a particular school, then one cannot apply to the school over again. If the student misses the admission to the school, then the student can re-apply to the school.
4. Can any student apply for the RTE?
No. There is a category based on the caste and the income level of the parents.
- 1 RTE Gujarat Admission 2020-21
- 2 RTE Gujarat Objectives
- 3 RTE Gujarat Features
- 4 Important Dates of RTE Admission
- 5 Necessity Document for RTE Admission
- 6 Online Registration for RTE Admission
- 7 How to Check Status of RTE Admission Application ???
- 8 RTE Admission Details
- 9 FAQs