Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 has published a new recruitment notification to candidates interested in fresher jobs. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna CPSE, is a major Steel Maker of the Nation with an annual turnover of over Rs.1,00,000 Crore (FY 2021-22). IISCO Steel Plant (ISP) is the most modern SAIL unit with 2.5 MTPA of crude steel capacity. ISP invites applications from young, energetic, result- oriented & promising talent for filling up the following posts in Executive & Non-executive grades for its Plant at Burnpur, West Bengal.
SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2023
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Burnpur, West Bengal invites online applications from candidates for Executive & Non-Executive govt jobs. SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2023 new fresher jobs notification at given below details.
- 158 Posts
Name of Posts
- Assistant Manager – 06
- Manager – 04
- Medical Officer – 05
- Consultant – 10
- Operator Cum Technician – 86
- Attendant Cum Technician – 47
- Different for the different posts read the notification below link.
- The age limit is post vice for more details read the notification at end of the post. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates will have to bear bank charges if any, in addition to the applicable Application/Processing Fee. The candidates shall have to apply online and at the time of submission of the online application, the candidates will be required to pay the Application/Processing Fee (as the case may be) through online mode. Any other mode shall not collect a fee. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For Assistant Manager: E-1 ~ Rs.50,000–3%–1,60,000/-
- For Manager: E-3 ~ Rs.80,000–3%–2,20,000/-
- For Medical Officer: E-1 ~ Rs.60,000–3%–1,80,000/-
- For Consultant: E-3 ~ Rs.80,000–3%–2,20,000/-
- For Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operation): S-3 ~ Rs.26600-3%-38920/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician(Boiler Operation): S-1 ~ Rs.25070-3%-35070/-
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Careers). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates may click on the link of the post they are applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before the online submission of the application, which will be available on the website itself.
- Candidates applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as per the advertisement. Their admission at all stages will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria, which will be verified at the time of Interview/Skill Test/Trade Test, Pre Employment Medical Examination & Joining.
- Candidate should have a valid personal e-mail ID & working Mobile Number, which should remain valid &
active till the completion of the entire selection process.
- Candidates should ensure that they have a recent passport-size recognizable color photograph in a .jpg or .jpeg file only of size up to 50 kb (taken against a white background and candidates must ensure that they are not wearing sun goggles, dark glasses, etc.), as well as photographs of the signature in a .jpg or .jpeg, file only of size up to 20 kb (running signature and not individual alphabet OR CAPITAL LETTER OR initials) in digital format for uploading the application form.
- Candidates applying for the post of Manager, Consultant, assistant manager (Boiler Operation Engineer) and Medical Officer shall have to upload the scanned copies) (pdf file) in support of their Date of Birth, qualification, registration, and experience as required the maximum size of each pdf file/attachment should not be more than 400 KB.
- Official Website of SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2023: Click
- Notification of SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2023: Click
- Apply Online SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Recruitment 2023: Click
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-12-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 10-01-2023