SAIL Recruitment 2022 Apply online: SAIL Bharti 2022 is an Interview for the selection of trainees for training programmes in ISPAT General Hospital (IGH,) Rourkela on a stipend basis under the training programme for employability and skill enhancement. The official website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recently announced that 200 Trainees were recruited per the Rourkela publication job news.
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 – 200 posts at Rourkela
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 application form online is an invitation to the interested candidate who is serious about his/her career. SAIL Bharti 2022 online applications are requested from the curious eligible needy candidates of residents of direct impact zones of RSP i.e. Bisra Block, Kuarmunda Block, Nuagaon Block, Lathikata Block of Sundargarh District, Rourkela Municipality, Rourkela Industrial Township area, and Resettlement Colonies of RSP in the State of Odisha only for the following Training programmes of one-year duration at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela.
No. of Posts SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Medical Attendant Training: 100
- Critical Care Nursing Training: 20
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT): 40
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training: 6
- Medical Lab. Technician Training: 10
- Hospital Administration Training: 10
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training: 5
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training: 3
- Radiographer Training: 3
- Pharmacist Training: 3
Total Posts of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022: 200
Education Qualification of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022: Matric, Graduation, Diploma & Other Post-Based Education is Required
Age Limit of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022: The candidate should be a minimum of 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age.
Stipend Rent Per Month of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Medical Attendant Training: ₹ 7,000
- Critical Care Nursing Training: ₹ 17,000
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT): ₹ 15,000
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training: ₹ 9,000
- Medical Lab. Technician Training: ₹ 9,000
- Hospital Administration Training: ₹ 15,000
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training: ₹ 9,000
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training: ₹ 10,000
- Radiographer Training: ₹ 9,000
- Pharmacist Training: ₹ 9,000
How to Apply for SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 (Step by Step)
- Step 1: Go to the website http://igh.sailrsp.co.in
- Step 2: Click on Apply Trainee
- Step 3: Click on the Online Application Form
- Step 4: After submission of the online application form you get an Application ID
- Step 5: After submitting you can view your filled data. Application form, Declaration form, and Verification form
- Step 6: Sign on the above types at any place required and paste 01 (One) latest Passport dimension Colour photo at the area of the application form.
- Step 7: If the applicant has submitted the form, but forget to take printouts, then follow steps 1 to 3 above. In step 3 Click on “View Filled Form’’. Give your Application ID and you will get a filled form. Take the printout by clicking on the PRINT button.
Note: If the Form is Incompleted than the candidate is rejected for this job.
Application Form Date of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Opening Date: 23 September 2022
- Closing Date: 10 October 2022
FAQs of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022
1. SAIL is a government company?
Steel Authority of India Limited is a government-owned steel producer based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Steel.
2. SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 Rourkela, ODISHA is a government job?
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 is a permanent government job and not a contractual job but first is trainee Bharti for candidates.
3. Which documents are required for SAIL recruitment 2022?
Following is the document list of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022:
(i) Two recent passport-size colored photographs (Self-attested).
(ii) All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates (if any), Caste/Category Certificates, Residential Certificates, Aadhar Card, etc.
(iii) BPL Card/ Ration Card/ Income Certificate.
(iv) NOC from present employer, if employed in Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous body.
4. How can SAIL reply if the candidate document is eligible for this job?
Eligible candidates are required to appear for the interview on the scheduled date. The venue, Date, and time of the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS in their registered Mobile No. mentioned in the application form, shall also be notified on the aforesaid website and also be displayed in the Notice Board at IGH. No other correspondence shall be made regarding the schedule of the interview with the candidates.
5. How many periods of training for jobs in SAIL recruitment 2022?
The period of training shall be one year. Selection is subject to medical fitness as per the rules of the Company. Candidates who have undergone a similar training programme at IGH earlier shall not be eligible for the second tenure.