Everything That You Need To Know About SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
For people who have always dreamt of working in a bank especially in a government one because of all the perks and benefits, here is your chance to grab the opportunity. That’s because the State bank of India (SBI) has recently declared a vacancy of 8301 total posts for the position of Junior Associates. Youngsters who want to pursue their career in the banking sector they, should totally bag this opportunity before the deadline arrives. If you are one of the interested candidates and are willing to apply for the position but don’t have any clue about the SBI Clerk Recruitment should go through this article in order to know about the complete details of it. All the necessary information regarding the SBI Clerk Vacancies 2018 has been nicely furnished below in this write-up.
SBI Clerk Notification 2018
Important Details about The SBI Clerk 2018
Every year thousands of candidates apply for this SBI Clerk Bharti exam in order to secure a bank job. In case, you have already tried before but was not successful, here is your golden chance to give it a one more shot. Here you go with the vacancy details:
- Exam Name: SBI Clerk 2018
- Exam Conducting By: State Bank of India
- Exam Level: All India
- Post Name: Junior Associate (Clerk)
- Number Of Vacancies: 8301
- Exam Mode: Online
The main and the biggest advantage of this SBI Clerk exam is that it is conducted online. So, candidates can give their exams with ease from the comfort of their homes.
District Wise Vacancy Of SBI Clerk (Junior Associate)
|13.||Jammu & Kashmir||16||7||2||2||27|
State Bank Of India Clerk Exam Schedule : Time Table
Candidates who are interested or are willing to apply for the SBI Clerk exam can check up the important dates related to it that are given below:
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 20th January, 2018
- Last date of Application Form Submission: 10th February, 2018
- Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date: 3rd March, 2018
- Preliminary Exam Date: March/April 2018
- Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date: 20 to 25 days from the day of exam
- Main Exam Admit Card Release Date: 26th April, 2018
- Main Exam Date: 12th May, 2018
- Main Exam Result Declaration Date: June 2018
|SBI Clerk Exam Schedule||Dates & Time table|
|SBI Clerk Online Application Form Starting Date||20th Jan 2018|
|Last date of Online Application Form||10th Feb 2018|
|Release of SBI Clerk Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||March 2018|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam date||March-April 2018|
|SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Result||May 2018|
|Release of SBI Clerk Main Admit Card||June 2018|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam date||June 2018|
|SBI Clerk Main Exam Result||July 2018|
|Declaration of Final SBI Clerk Result||August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria Of SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2018
The eligibility criteria of the SBI Clerk Notification 2018 include the age limit, nationality and the educational qualification of the candidates which is set by the State Bank of India itself. There are some relaxations also for the candidates who comes under reserved category.
In order to know the further details about the SBI Clerk Recruitment eligibility criteria, you can go to the official website which is sbi.co.in/ and look there for the details.
How To Apply online For The SBI Clerk Recruitment : Application Form
After clearing the eligibility criteria, it is quite natural that you would want to apply for the post. Now in case, if you have no idea how to apply for it then, the steps to it are furnished below.
- The first thing that you need to do is visit the official website of the SBI which is sbi.co.in [LINK]
- Next, navigate to the clink ‘Apply Online Here’ which is given there on the page.
- Once you click on the link, you will be directed to the application form window. Now, fill in the form correctly.
- Read the instructions carefully before, filling up the form in order to avoid any mistake. Also, check all the information entered by you because there is no room for any error.
- After you are done filling up the application form, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph along with your signature.
- Now, pay the application fee through SBI net banking or Challan or Credit/Debit card.
- After the payment is done take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation via an e-mail or a SMS.
- Click HERE To apply online : Apply Online
Candidates are required to pay the application fee for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 through SBI net banking or Challan or Debit/Credit card. The application fee for the general and OBC candidates is Rs600 while candidates belonging from the reserved category i.e. SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay only Rs100.
Exam Pattern Of SBI Clerk Vacancy : Question paper Style
The exam for the SBI Clerk Vacancy will be conducted online in all over the country. In order to secure the job one has to clear common written exam (CWE). This exam comprises of the preliminary exam and the main exam followed by the selection procedure. The exam pattern provides you an understanding about how the question paper of the SBI Clerk Recruitment exam will look like. Also, this will help the candidates to prepare according to that.
Prelim Exam Question paper pattern of Clerk
This makes a total of 100 questions of 100 marks. Duration 1 hour.
Main Exam Question Paper Pattern Of Clerk
This makes a total of 190 questions of 200 marks. Duration 2 hours 40 minutes.
SBI Clerk Syllabus For Examination 2018
After the exam pattern, candidates should know about the syllabus in order to prepare for the exam accordingly. Without the syllabus, it is not possible for the candidates to prepare for the exams. The subjects that you need to study for the SBI Clerk Recruitment exam 2018 are listed below. To know the full syllabus you can log on to the official website of the SBI.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General English
- General Awareness
- Marketing Aptitude
- Computer Awareness
Selection Procedure For State Bank Of India Clerk Vacancy
In order to get the job you will have to go through the following selection process:
- The first step is to fill up and submit the application form.
- Then you will have to sit for the Preliminary exam which will be conducted online.
- Candidates who will clear the Preliminary exam will have to sit for the main exam which will also be conducted online.
- After you have cleared the main exam only then, you will be selected for the SBI Final selection.
- And, the last stage is where the selected candidates will be called for the verification of their documents. So make sure you carry all the required documents.
- If you want to know more about this Clerk Bharti then you can download official notification and then apply online through it. Here is the download link of Official notification published by sbi.co.in : Download Notification
Now that you know all the details about the SBI Clerk Recruitment you can start preparing for it accordingly. Candidates who are really interested to apply for the post should actually start preparing from right away so that you can crack the exam easily. Truth be told the exam is not easy in case you think so. Therefore, it is important that you start preparing for the exam from the very beginning. The main advantage of the SBI Clerk exam 2018 is that the entire process starting from filling up the form to conducting the program, everything is done in online mode. This has made everything a lot easier for all the candidates. Although all the information has already been furnished on the official website of the SBI but the date of the exams are still yet to be declared. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates are advised to regularly visit the website in order to keep a track of any further updates. All the SBI Clerk Notification 2018 for the SBI Clerk Vacancies 2018 will be published on the official website. If you stay in touch with the website then, you can get to know about all the information very easily. So instead of wasting any more of your time, get to the preparation so that you can increase your chances at passing the exam and thus, secure the job of your dreams. All the best to all the candidates.