SBI PO 2022 official notification out of 1673 vacancies was released online on 22nd September 2022. SBI PO Notification Pdf is officially published in the State Bank of India (SBI) for 1673 vacancies of probationary officer posts on a regular basis. SBI PO 1673 vacancies | SBI PO Bharti 2022 are Prospective candidates, who aspire to be a part of State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, can follow after cautiously studying the advertisement concerning eligibility criteria, online registration processes, fee, issuance of name letters, technique & sample of examinations/interviews, etc.
SBI PO Bharti Notification Official 2022
SBI is invited Indian citizen candidates for a probationary officer in the state bank of India on regular basis jobs. SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in the State Bank of India. The chosen candidates may also be posted anywhere in India.
Name of Posts (Bharti)
SBI PO (State bank of India, probationary officer)
Eligible Education Qualification
Any Candidate who is graduated from any recognized university in India or any equivalent qualification recognized under the central government of India. The candidate also can apply for SBI PO Bharti who are in their final year or last semester subject to the condition that if any interview call for this job he completed an examination on or before 31st December 2022. It may be noted here that candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022. If any candidate is CA/CS/CMA or any medical or engineering graduation is also eligible to apply job for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
21 to 30 Years As on 1st April 2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive).
Application Fees Category Based
General/EWS/OBS: ₹ 750
Note: Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Selection Process of SBI PO Bharti
Step 1: Preliminary Examination
A preliminary Examination consisting of an objective test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have 3 Sections with separate timings for each section.
- English Language Paper 30 No. of Question in 20 Minutes duration time
- Quantitative Aptitude Paper 35 No. of Question in 20 Minutes duration time
- Reasoning Ability Paper 35 No. of Question in 20 Minutes duration time
Note: Category-wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the number of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for Main Examination from the top of the above merit list.
Step 2: Main Examination
The main examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Tests for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after the conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
Part I: Objective Test (200 marks)
The duration of the objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections for a total of 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
- Test I: Reasoning & Computer Aptitude Paper 40 No. of Question in 50 Minutes (50 Marks)
- Test II: Data Analysis & Interpretation Paper 30 No. of Question in 45 Minutes (50 Marks)
- Test III: General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness Paper 50 No. of Question in 45 Minutes (60 Marks)
- Test IV: English Language Paper 35 No. of Question in 40 Minutes (40 Marks)
Part I: Descriptive Test (50 marks)
English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) Descriptive Paper 2 No. of Question in 30 Minutes (50 Marks)
Note: There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Step 3: Group Discussion & interview
- Group Discussion 20 Maximum Marks
- Interview Discussion 30 Maximum Marks
Emoluments/Salary/Scale of SBI PO Bharti 2022
Presently, the starting basic pay is ₹ 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
How to Apply for SBI PO Jobs 2022
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking. Following is the SBI PO Bharti Application Step-by-Step Guide:
- Step 1: First scan the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and hand-written declaration as detailed under the guidelines.
- Step 2: The text for the hand-written declaration is as follows: Name of the candidate and Date of Birth hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid.
- Step 3: Left-Hand Thumb Impression: If a candidate is not having a left-hand thumb impression, he/ she may use his/ her right-hand thumb impression.
- Step 4: Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings.
- Step 5: Fill out the application carefully. Once the application is filled out completely, candidates should submit their data. In case a candidate is unable to fill the data in one go, he/she can save the entered data.
- Step 6: After rechecking and ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, Candidates should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- Step 7: The payment can be made by using a debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Step 8: On successful completion of the transaction, the e-receipt and application form will be generated, which may be printed for record.
- Step 9: If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- Step 10: Please do not send the printout of the application form to the Bank.
Application Date of SBI PO Online Form
- Opening Date: 22nd September 2022
- Closing Date: 10th October 2022
Download Call Letter SBI PO 2022 Main Exam
The candidates should download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview) and an “acquaint yourself booklet”, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s official website.
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training SBI PO is from 1 st / 2nd week of November 2022 onwards.
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters of SBI PO is from the 1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards.
- The download of the Main Examination Call letter of SBI PO is from January 2023 to February 2023.
- The download of Phase-III Call Letter of SBI PO is from February 2023 onwards
Examination Date of SBI PO 2022
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination is 17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination is January 2023 / February 2023
- Phase-III: Psychometric Test is February / March 2023
- Interview & Group Exercise is February / March 2023
- Conduct of Pre- Examination Training is November 2022 / December 2022
Declaration of Final Result of SBI PO 2022
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination is December 2022 / January 2023
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination is February 2023
- Declaration of Final Result of SBI PO Bharti 2022 March 2023 onwards
In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges, or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2023’ in the subject of the email.
FAQs of SBI PO Bharti 2022
1. SBI PO is a government permanent job for candidates?
Yes, SBI PO is a regular basis permanent job for a government employee who passes the above examination as per the criteria.
2. What is the Full Form of SBI PO?
The full form of SBI PO is State Bank of India Probationary Officer.
3. SBI OP Starting Salary? any Grade pay?
Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) on the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
4. How many vacancies for SBI PO Bharti 2022?
The total no. of posts is 1673 for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
5. Any age limit relaxation for SBI PO post-2022?
Yes, as per the category a candidate has an age relaxation of official notification pdf of SBI PO Bharti 2022. Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview/ joining if qualified. No change in the category of any candidate is permitted after registration of the online application. No correspondence/email/phone will be entertained in this regard.
6. Any reservation in the PWBD category?
Yes, a 4% horizontal reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as per section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”. The post is identified as suitable for Persons with under-noted categories of disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016.
- 1 SBI PO Bharti Notification Official 2022
- 1.1 Name of Posts (Bharti)
- 1.2 Eligible Education Qualification
- 1.3 Age Limit
- 1.4 Application Fees Category Based
- 1.5 Selection Process of SBI PO Bharti
- 1.6 Emoluments/Salary/Scale of SBI PO Bharti 2022
- 1.7 How to Apply for SBI PO Jobs 2022
- 1.8 Application Date of SBI PO Online Form
- 1.9 Download Call Letter SBI PO 2022 Main Exam
- 1.10 Examination Date of SBI PO 2022
- 1.11 Declaration of Final Result of SBI PO 2022
- 1.12 HelpDesk
- 2 FAQs of SBI PO Bharti 2022
- 2.1 1. SBI PO is a government permanent job for candidates?
- 2.2 2. What is the Full Form of SBI PO?
- 2.3 3. SBI OP Starting Salary? any Grade pay?
- 2.4 4. How many vacancies for SBI PO Bharti 2022?
- 2.5 5. Any age limit relaxation for SBI PO post-2022?
- 2.6 6. Any reservation in the PWBD category?
- 2.7 Share this:
- 2.8 Related