State Bank of India Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment in 2018
SBI has come up with an authentic notification for the position of Specialist Officer for the segment of the wealth management department in State Bank of India. They have provided detailed information about the applying process, the category of recruitment, number of vacancies, the required educational qualification, the age of applying for the post and all about the whole selection process. The official sites even have the required educational information that the candidates need to know for appearing in the examination. Though the examination involves such question that is logical enough and requires brilliancy with the aptitude skills, working hard with the available pattern of question can easily make a candidate achieve the post of a specialist officer.
Sbi Specailst Officer Notification 2018
We all know that State Bank of India is the largest and enormous commercial bank in the whole of India. Now they have decided upon declaring off an excellent opportunity for recruiting the brilliant cadre among the whole mass. Thus they have declared upon the vehement opportunity of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment that has a very limited number of vacancies. The applicant must be fast enough with their decisions. The last date for submitting the application forms is 28th January. The article has been elaborately written down to help the applicants receive adequate information before applying for the post. The important links and favorable addresses are given below that can serve the purpose.
Latest SBI SO Recruitment
The State Bank of India has made a specific and valid announcement for filling up the vacancy for almost 407 seats. The vacancy is for the Specialist Cadre Officer. This is the latest SBI SO Recruitment till date. There are various categories of post that have been declared by SBI previously, but this cadre is completely different from the previous ones. Details of the available post are available in the link from the official site of State Bank Of India. There are various departments in State Bank India and as a result Jobs in SBI is available all year round but of course according to the available vacancies.
|State Bank Of India ( SBI )
Manger , Executive & Data Analytics & Other Various Post Recruitment 2018
|Total Number Of Vacancies : 407Age Limit : Age Limit is All Post For Different. Please Read Notification. Please Read Notification.|
|Post Name||Total Post||Education Qualification|
|Relationship Manger eWealth||20|
|Relationship Manger NRI||10|
|Relationship Manger Corporate||04|
|Acquisition Relationship Manger||80||
|Investment Counsellor (IC)||33||
|Relationship Manger-Team Lead||22||
|Customer Relationship Executive||55||
|(CRT-VP Data Analysis)||01||
|Zonal Head Sales ( Retail )||02||
|Head ( Operations )||01||
|Project Development-Manger Business||01||
|Manger (Business Development)||01||
|Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate)||02||
|Central Operations Team Support||02||
|Central Research Team Support||01||
|Zonal Head / Team Lead NRI||01|
|Project Development Manger Technology||01||
The Eligibility Criteria & Application Fees for SBI Specialist Officer Cadre
- The application fee is non-refundable. It is Rs. 600 for the General and OBC category and the ST/SC/PWD applicants the rate is Rs. 100.
- The required educational qualification is that the applicant must possess a graduation degree from a recognized University or an equally considered educational institution that has been recognized by the authority of Central Government. More information is available in an official advertisement and in above given table that has been published by SBI.
Procedures for applying for the post of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment in 2018
- The applicants may directly opt for the authentic link that has been directed by SBI Officials
- Just click on the link that states “Direct Link to Apply.”
- Then the candidate must proceed with registering and filling up the name and the details of contact information.
- Soon the automatic mechanism would email the applicant an individual registration number and a unique password.
- The applicant must proceed to get logged into the mentioned credentials.
- Then start filling up the application form with all the required information. Upload a passport size photo of the mentioned size. The candidate needs to upload one’s signature as well and finally move on to make the payment.
- Now the candidate needs to submit the filled up application form.
- The SBI Official Website can also be consulted alternatively for applying for the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment post. Just point number 2 and 6 needs to be followed religiously.
- The pay scale and the salary structure of SBI Specialist Officer are somewhere around a basic pay of about Rs. 31,705.
Important Note Before you apply for any of this SBI Post
- A candidate can apply for more than one post separately, subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date
for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Shortlisting &
interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents with
original when the candidate reports for interview if called.
- In case the candidate is called for interview and he/she does not satisfy the eligibility criteria (age, educational qualification & experience etc.)
he/she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates
(including list of shortlisted/qualified candidates). Call letter/advise, where required will be sent by email only (No hard copy will be sent.)
Selection Procedure For SBI SO Bharti
The SBI Selection procedures involve two segments and two individuals stages.
The subjects that are to be known for appearing in the SBI Specialist cadre officer examination are brilliant logical reasoning skills, a classic knowledge that can easily solve out the questions asked in the quantitative aptitude tests. The candidate should have sound knowledge of English Language and should also possess some of the professional knowledge that is required for daily office work. The other details are discussed below in bullet points.
The Selection will be made on making a shorting listing of the best candidates, and then the authority would proceed with the personal interview. Just getting qualified with the minimum qualifying marks would not fetch any utility to the candidates, and they would not be entertained for interviews. The banks have some core selection parameters that are monitored and regularized by the divisional and managerial communities. Even the shortlisting parameters are decided by the core authority of the bank. The bank is the final authority who would announce the decision of calling the selected shortlisted candidates. The bank mentions strictly that no correspondence would be accepted during the selection procedures.
Preparation of the final Merit list of State Bank Of India SO
The final Merit list would be only prepared in perfect descending order. The score achieved by each candidate is of immense importance as the merit list would be prepared by the score obtained by each applicant who has applied for the post. In case some candidate scores same or have got qualified with the same cut off mark, the age of the applicants would be considered for further evaluation and ranked accordingly both in the merit list as well as the waiting list. The Online application method is only accepted, the other modes are invalid.