SSA Gujarat Online Hajari | ssagujarat.org Attendance Portal & Dise Login
SSA stands for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. Under this scheme, schools are constructed for age groups 6 to 14. According to the 86th amendment of the Constitution of India, compulsory education is a must for children of 6 to 14 years of age. Gujarat Council of Elementary Education is an initiative bought about by the Government of Gujarat.
The Government of Gujarat also aims to train the teachers to teach the students of the elementary school under this scheme.
The main reason behind the outburst of online educational classes is due to COVID lockdown. In the purview of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, the entire system needs to be made very transparent. Be it the teachers, students, or anyone else, one can fill in the attendance sheet using this system. This system was bought about in August 2019 itself and it has gained much prominence now due to the COVID-19 lockdown.
SSA Online Hajari-Objective
The main objective of online hajari is to prevent the absenteeism of teachers at the school level. A lot of allegations are thrown at government school teachers and other employees stating that the required staff is not present in the class.
- To improve the overall status of education in the state
- To bring out the commonalities of academic failures of several departments in the state
- To make sure the future of the student is ensured
Makes the teacher follow the schedule and conduct classes online:
Makes use of geo-mapping and biometric model of checking the status of students in the school system.
The progress of teachers and students are monitored via this application.
One can find a whole lot of services rendered by the SSA Gujarat site. Some of the major features are listed below:
- Website of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- GIS School Mapping
- Gunotsav Website
- Online Circulars
- Migration Monitoring System
- Special Training for Out of School Children
- Aadhar DISE Child Tracking System Children with Special Needs
- Citizen-Centric Information
- Online Monitoring System
- Teacher Training Subject Selection
- RTE Notification
- Teacher notification Periodical Assessment Test
- DISE Child Tracking System
- Matrix for Grievance Redressal
- Online Attendance System School Monitoring App
- Home Learning
Home Learning has become one of the widely used services of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan website. All the learning material of classes 1 to 12 are uploaded on to this site. The students can log in with their USER ID and password to download these materials. The track record of students is maintained and the learning progress is assessed. Even in the absence of physical monitoring of students, the learning of students is assured.
Teacher training subject selection is one of the major activities bought about to train the teachers of the school. The Cluster Resource Co-ordinators take major steps to bring about the training of teachers. As much as student participation is important in a school, the teachers must be equipped enough to train the students.
The recruitment for schools and other educational institutions in the state is conducted via this site. The user needs to register themselves using their personal information, password, and other kinds of contact details. If any vacancy is available in the departments of education, then it is posted on the site.
The School Monitoring app is used to check the progress of various schools at various levels in the state.
Tenders are announced by various departments of the school education as some of them work on the model of public-private partnership.
Children with Special needs can get all the required material for studies from this site.
All the other kinds of information related to the education department can be availed
How to make use of the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari?
- To make use of the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari, a person needs to logon to the site http://www.ssagujarat.org/
- One can find a lot of services offered by that site; the person has to scroll down to see the Online Attendance system.
- Once the person clicks on the online attendance system tab, the person will be redirected to the following link https://www.schoolattendancegujarat.org/
- The user has to choose whether he is a student or a teacher.
- The teachers can fill in the attendance sheet up to 11:30 am shift
- In the second shift, the teaches can fill in the attendance sheet up to 2:00 p.m.
- On Saturdays, the teachers can fill in the attendance sheet up to 12:30 p.m.
- The teachers should log to the website with the user name and password provided to them.
- The users registered on this site are provided a unique ID and password. The details of this record are maintained by the IT departments of the state government of Gujarat.
Child Tracking System
The Child Tracking system is bought about by the Monitoring Information System, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Government of Gujarat. Around 87 lakh student details have been entered into the system. The 18-digit UID number will be given to the students.
All the students of classes 1 to 8 are given a USER ID and password. The child tracking system helps to check out the reasons behind school dropout, absenteeism, helps to monitor the performance of the students.
The attendance system is being used by all the students, teachers, professors of all the government schools and colleges.
What is Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat?
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat is the state initiative under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan program under the government of India. The scheme aims to educate the children.
Is Online Hajari the only feature available on the SSA Gujarat website?
No. There are other features available as well. Online Hajari is not the only feature but one of the exceptional features.
What does DISE stand for?
DISE stands for the District Information System of Education. This is Aadhar enabled.
What the users should do in case they had forgotten their USER ID?
In case the users have forgotten their USER ID and password, the users need to call the toll free number 18002337965. This is the toll-free number of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Toll-Free Number. One can also leave a mail to [email protected]
- 1 SSA Gujarat Online Hajari | ssagujarat.org Attendance Portal & Dise Login
- 2 SSA Online Hajari-Objective
- 3 Features
- 4 How to make use of the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari?
- 5 Child Tracking System
- 6 FAQs