SSC MTS Syllabus 2023: Multi Tasking Staff Exam pattern.
In this article, you will find the syllabus and exam pattern for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam. There will be two papers; Paper-1 and Paper 2.
The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for non-technical recruitment. There are a total of 12523 vacancies.
The written exam of Paper-1 will be on April 2023. Selection will be made based on the overall performance.
Paper-1 will be 100 marks, and paper-2 will be 50 marks. Paper-1 will be the objective type, and paper-2 will be the descriptive type.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 Exam Details:
Staff Selection Commission
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||03/26/2022-P&P-I|
|Total Vacancies:||12523 (expected) vacancies|
Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
|Exam Application Dates:||To be intimated in due course of time|
Written Exam (CBE & Descriptive Type Paper)
|Information About:||SSC MTS Syllabus/ Pattern 2023|
|Computer-Based Exam (Tier-I) Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern:
|PAPER||PART||SUBJECT NAMES||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXI. MARKS||
|I||General English||25 ques.||25 marks||
90 minutes (01 hr & 30 min) 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. 40 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/ cerebral palsy contestants.
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 ques.||25 marks|
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25 ques.||25 marks|
|IV||General Awareness||25 ques.||25 marks|
|Paper-II||Short Essay/ Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 marks||
30 minutes (1/2 hour). 15 minutes will be more for the visually handicapped/ cerebral palsy contestants.
|TOTAL MARKS = Maximum 150 Marks|
- There will be 1:30 hours for paper-1 and 0:30 hours for paper-2.
- Both Paper-1 and paper-2 will be available in Both Hindi and English language.
- There will be a negative marking. (0.25 marks for each wrong answer).
- There will be a computer-based online exam.
- In paper-2, the candidates will have to write an essay or letter.
- If the candidates want to practice for the examination, they can try the practice test available on the official website.
SSC MTS 2023 Syllabus:
(A) General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Similarities and Differences
- Space visualization
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Decision making
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical computation
- Arithmetical number series
- Other analytical functions
- Non-verbal series
(B) English Language:
- Sentence structure and usage
- Writing ability test
(C) Numerical Aptitude:
- Decimals & Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Use of Tables & Graphs
(D) General Awareness:
- Current Events
- Everyday Observation
- Scientific researches
- General Polity
- Economic Scene
- Indian Constitution
Note: There will be no graphs or maps or any structures for visually handicapped candidates who are having a visual disability of more than 40% in the exam.
If you have any queries, then you can visit the official website.
Wishing you all the best for the exam, and stay tuned for the next update.