Your Detailed Guide to SMC Recruitment 2018
If you are looking for a government job then, here is your opportunity to bag one. That’s because notification for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 has already been published on their official website. According to the recruitment notice, there are 6 + 13 posts vacant for various posts such as executive engineer, Medical Officer and zoo Superintendent and others. Interested candidates may apply for these posts before 06/02/2018 & 01/02/2018 For Other post. For your convenience, important details regarding the Surat Municipality Recruitment have been furnished below.
Total 2 Advertisement Published recently from SMC. First advertisement is for 13 Post and second is for 6 Post. Here we have given the detailed information about it.
Notification Of Surat Municipal Corporation Jobs
Surat Municipal Corporation is a local government body which came into operation under the Bombay Municipal Act. The main purpose of the Surat Municipal Corporation is to fetch all the latest information to the residents of Surat and also to the world. In order to serve the people better, it released a notification regarding different vacant posts so that it can hire more people in their organization. Candidates who are looking forward to getting a government job can apply for the vacant posts before the deadline.
- Medical Record Officer: 01 post
- Telephone Operator: 12 posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 4 Posts
- Medical Officer (Class-1): 1 Post
- Zoo Superintendent: 1 Post
- Last Date for Executive engineer, Medical Officer, Zoo Superintendent : 06/02/2018 (6th February 2018)
- Last Date For Medical Record Officer, Telephone Operator: 01/02/2018 (1st February 2018)
Eligibility Criteria / Age Limit / Salary for Vacancies From suratmunicipal.gov.in :
In order to be eligible for the various vacant posts under the Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment www.suratmunicipal.gov.in, the candidates need to meet certain criteria such as the age limit and the educational qualification. The educational qualification may include the following criteria:
Education Qualification differs from post by post. So you need to consider the qualification of the post in which you want to apply.
Education Qualification and salary of SMC Executive Engineer
Education Qualification and salary of SMC Medical Officer
Education Qualification and salary of Zoo Superintendent
Education Qualification and salary of SMC Medical Record Officer
Education Qualification and salary of SMC Telephone Operator
The candidates will be selected based on the personal interview round or Merit List.
Steps To Apply For the SMC Recruitment Posts
Candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant posts of SMC recruitment will have to send their application to the Surat Municipal Corporation office in the provided format along with all the important documents such as self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 5, fee receipt and 23 x 10 postal stamps to the Superintendent before the given deadline which is 01/02/2018 And 06/02/2018.
- First Of All Candidates need to download the application form from suratmunicipal.gov.in
- You can Download Form From www.suratmunicipal.gov.in > Downloads > Forms [LINK]
- Now Fillup the form and send it to the below given address.
- Don’t forget to attach the necessary certificates asked there.
- Address to send application form : Office Suprintendent shree, (madhyasth kacheri), room no. 75, First floor, Gordhandas chokhaval road, Surat Mahanagarpalika, Mugalisara, Surat.
Aspirants who have applied for the vacant posts of SMC Bharti 2018 can download their admit cards from the official website of the Surat Municipal Corporation. The admit cards will be published on the official website just before the commencement of the exams. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep track of the future notification that will be published on the website.
SMC Recruitment Results
After the completion of the SMC recruitment exams, the results will be published on the official website of the Surat Municipal Corporation. Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts should follow their website in order to stay updated about the release of the results after the completion of the exams. So it is important that candidates keep visiting the official website regularly so that they can keep track of all the latest information that has been published on the site.
In short, it can be concluded that it is a great opportunity for people who are looking for government jobs. The only disadvantage with the SMC Bharti is that you can apply for the posts in only in offline mode. In spite of having an online website with all the updated information, they don’t have the system of applying online. This may be an issue for a lot of candidates,but that shouldn’t discourage any of them. Candidates who are really willing to apply should keep themselves updated by following the website regularly.
- 1 Your Detailed Guide to SMC Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Notification Of Surat Municipal Corporation Jobs
- 1.1.1 Vacancy Details
- 1.1.2 Eligibility Criteria / Age Limit / Salary for Vacancies From suratmunicipal.gov.in :
- 1.1.3 Education Qualification and salary of SMC Executive Engineer
- 1.1.4 Education Qualification and salary of SMC Medical Officer
- 1.1.5 Education Qualification and salary of Zoo Superintendent
- 1.1.6 Education Qualification and salary of SMC Medical Record Officer
- 1.1.7 Education Qualification and salary of SMC Telephone Operator
- 1.1.8 Steps To Apply For the SMC Recruitment Posts
- 1.2 SMC Recruitment Results
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Related
- 1.1 Notification Of Surat Municipal Corporation Jobs