UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 is a centrally sponsored scheme. The minister of agriculture and farmer’s welfare had instructed the state governments of all the states in the country to implement the UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was announced by the PM of the country Narendra Modi. The UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the UP-state government initiative of the scheme.
The state government of UP has prepared a whole database containing the names of the eligible farmers. All their details are stored in the database which aids in easy maintenance and governance.
Complete commitment should be exhibited by the officials from the national level to the village level.
The amount is transferred to the farmers from the central government of India whereas the list of beneficiaries is only prepared by the state government of India. Only West Bengal is not a part of this scheme.
The same scheme has been announced under different names in various governments across the country.
UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Objective
The main objective of UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to provide the farmers with financial assistance. An amount of INR 6000 has to be transferred to the beneficiaries of the bank account. The entire amount of INR 6000 is paid in three installments consisting of INR 2000 per month thrice a year.
The financial aid provided to the farmers of the state helps them in procuring all sorts of raw produce for delivering the final yield.
To provide financial assistance to the farmers who hold up to a land of size 2 hectares.
UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Important documents to apply
Any scheme would require the application candidate to possess some important documents. Some of the main documents to apply for this scheme are listed below.
Aadhar Card reveals the identity of a person in the state. That too when availing financial benefits from the government, it is more than important to showcase the fact that the person resides only in the state government of Gujarat.
- Voter ID
The Voter ID is one of the other relevant documents to apply for this scheme. Voting rights are provided only to those who live in the state of Gujarat. Voter ID can be used as a valid document for a place of residence when the person doesn’t have an Aadhar card with him.
- Passport size photo
The farmer must hand over a passport-size photo to the governmental department.
- Land document
The Land document stating the ownership of the land is much needed to show if the farmer falls under small size or marginal size.
- Bank account details
The details of the bank account where the fund has to be transferred to the farmers have to be provided. Clear details should be provided to prevent any sort of ambiguity.
Who aren’t eligible to apply for this scheme?
The people who fall under the following category aren’t eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Any farmer who holds land via an institution
- Any farmer who falls under the ministerial departments
- The people who are obtaining a pension of INR 10,000 or more cannot designate themselves as small or a marginal sized farmers and obtain benefits from the government
- Any person who has held major posts in the government cannot be a part of this scheme
- Any person who is a part of the professional bodies in the government or has been in the professional domain for the past many years cannot be a part of this scheme.
UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was first released in February 2019 and the second, and third installments were released in March 2019 and in August 2019, and many more.
This cycle of transferring amounts is being followed religiously.
How to apply for this scheme, UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
The person has to follow a certain set of steps to apply for this scheme, UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- The farmer has to approach the local revenue services center and the revenue officer to have an idea as to how to apply for this scheme
- The various Common services centers located across the state also work on these lines.
- Using the online mode of applying for this scheme, one must visit the site
- One can find a tab called Farmer’s Corner on the website. Upon clicking the farmer’s corner, you can see a list of services being offered by the site.
- Click on New Farmer registration to enter the details like Aadhar Number, Voter ID, land document holding, bank account details, etc.,
- The government prepares the list of beneficiaries based on the data fed into the website.
How to check if the name of the farmer has fallen under the list of beneficiaries?
There is also another service offered under the Farmer’s Corner section. Check the list of beneficiaries.
- One has to enter the Aadhar Card number of the user and check the beneficiary list.
- One has to enter the bank number used for registration and then check the beneficiary list.
How to check if the payment has been initiated?
There is a separate column to check if the payment has been initiated by the government. Fund Transfer Order indicates that the government has thoroughly checked all the necessary details mentioned in the application form and that the payment has been initiated and it will be deposited in the account of the bank holder.
How to register a complaint in case of any discrepancies?
The user can contact the helpline number, 18001155266. The service executive would answer any sort of query to pose at them.
What is one of the easiest ways to check the details about UP Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
One has to download the PM Kisan App released by the National Informatics Centre, Government of India. The farmer, only those who are registered can log in to this application by entering various details like the Aadhar number of the applicant, phone number, etc.,