Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2021: Apply Online (UP Berojgari Bhatta)
Uttar Pradesh government is giving the allowance to the unemployed youths of the state. We all know that Uttar Pradesh is a very big state in the country. In terms of population growth, we can say the rank of Uttar Pradesh is first.
The population in the state is in the first rank so that due to the weak condition of the states’ economy, getting a job in the state is very difficult and challenging for the youths of the state.
However, before some time, the central government is announced the lockdown situation in the nation. Due to the lockdown situation in the nation, the person can not complete their job work, and they have to give their jobs.
There are indeed so many people who may have lost their job due to the Coronavirus pandemic. That is the main reason why the government of Uttar Pradesh is thinking for the people who are unemployed. One thing is sure and that is most of the people with unemployment will get great benefits from the new scheme that the UP government will launch.
If you wish to get all the essential information about the new scheme that the state government of Uttar Pradesh is going to implement. Then you are in the right place searching for it as we are going to provide you everything about it in this article.
The person has to go to their home town, and they have to do the farming for the survival of the family. In considering the situation of the unemployed youth of the state after the lockdown condition, the government of Uttar Pradesh has started the scheme to give the allowance to the unemployed youth of the state.
Today, in this article, we will provide you with information about the scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government for the unemployment allowance, and we also provide you the eligibility criteria of the scheme. We also list the name of the documents that are required for the application in the scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance 2021:
The Uttar Pradesh government is giving the unemployment amount to the person whose family situation is not good. There are many families in the state, and the major family belongs to the low-income family. Due to the lockdown situation, the government is giving financial help to the unemployed person of the state.
There is less opportunity for jobs in the state due to the weak situation of the economy. Because of the lockdown situation, the economy of the nation is in minus condition. The government will give the unemployment allowance to the educated unemployed of the state’s youth.
However, the Uttar Pradesh government will decide the amount that is given to the unemployed youth of the state. The government of Uttar Pradesh has decided the amount of Rs. 1000 to Rs.1500 will be given to the unemployed youth of the state.
However, there is less opportunity for government and non-governmnet jobs in the state. Due to the lack of a job, the government needs to provide the unemployment allowance t the unemployed youth of the state.
The employment department of the Uttar Pradesh state has decided on this scheme for the youth of the state. The government will not only provide financial assistance to the students of the low-income family but also the governmnet will provide job opportunities to the unemployed youth of the state.
Various features Of the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance :
- The government will offer Rs.1000 to 1500 to an unemployed person of the state.
- The government will transfer the unemployed allowance at the fixed time of every month of the year.
- If any person gets the job, then after getting the job, the unemployment amount will not be given to them.
- The native that belongs to the Uttar Pradesh state can become eligible for the advantage of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance :
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the Utter Pradesh state.
- The government of Uttar Pradesh has set the income boundary in the scheme. The government will deliver the benefits of the unemployed allowance to the person whose family income should be less than 3 lakh per annum.
- The applicant should have to take the edition until the 10th class.
- The age of the person should belong to between 21 to 35 years.
Documents required for the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance :
- Aadhaar Card of the person
- Identity card
- REsident certificate of the person
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Mobile number of the person
- Passport size photo
- Education qualification certificate