West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 published new jobs official notification for the post of Apprentices Vacancies 2022-2023 at the official website given below details. West Central Railway Bharti 2022 online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of apprentices for training under the apprentices act,1961 in designated trades at units and/or workshops in the West Central Railway. Candidates should note and take cognizance of the fact that this is a Centralized Notification for the engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 for West Central Railway Divisions/Units. According to merit, division/unit will engage the apprentices. Apprentices will be engaged in the various Units and trades mentioned in given below link.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2022
West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Total Posts, Name of Posts, Age Limit, Eligibility, Fees, How to Apply etc.
Total No. of Posts
- 2521 Posts
Name of Posts
- Jabalpur Division – 884
- Bhopal Division – 614
- Kota Division – 685
- Kota Workshop Division – 160
- CRWS BPL Division – 158
- HQ / Jabalpur Division – 20
- 10th Class or Equivalent (10+2 Exam System) with Minimum 50% marks and national trade certificate, NCVT / SCVT.
- 15 years to 24 Years as on 17-11-2022 (Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules).
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
- For Women Candidates: NIL
- For All Other Candidates: 100/-
- Selection will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of average marks obtained in the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under10+2 the examination system) plus ITI/Trademarks.
- On the basis of trade/division/unit opted by the candidate, a merit list will be prepared ie. Trade wise, division/unit wise & community-wise.
- The concerned division/unit as per the merit list will call the candidates for verification of documents as per the extant rules. Once the candidate is found suitable in all respect, the concerned division/unit will engage the candidate.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be given preference. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared trade-wise, division/unit-wise, and community-wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- In case any particular trade in any division/unit shortfall happened, in such circumstances, RRC reserved the right to allot, waiting list candidates of that particular trade of other division/unit as per the merit.
How to Apply Online West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 (Step By Step)
- Step 1: Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in (Path – About us->Recruitment->Railway Recruitment Cell->Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2022-23 Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Step 2: Candidates are required to click on the link provided for filling out ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully.
- Step 3: The candidates must go through the available training slots vis-a-vis their ITI Trade thoroughly and select particular trade of respective divisions/units. They will be considered as per their merit position.
- Step 4: Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the printout of the Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- Step 5: For the convenience of the candidate, the place of DV (document/certificate verification) will be held at RRC/Jabalpur, Jabalpur division, Bhopal division, Kota division, CRWS Bhopal & WRS Kota, however, document verification will be conducted at the applied unit only. Any request for a change of place of DV will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Step 6: As per the exigencies, RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) Jabalpur reserves the right to change the place of DV.
- Official Website of West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Click
- Official Notification of West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Click
- Apply Online West Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Click
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-11-2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 17-12-2022 (11:59 PM)