Have you got completely confused contemplating why should you choose SSB Constable Recruitment over other options? Though it is hard to ignore the variety of government jobs available online. It makes it tough to make a decision which one you should choose. However, there are certain jobs, which excite you differently.
Sashastra Seema Bal holds a great reputation since it is known for catering to our country. For youngsters who have always wanted to do something different from traditional office jobs; SSB Constable Recruitment is an excellent opportunity to go with. An ideal number of vacancies are introduced so that more and more young minds could have incredible exposure.
The best thing is that you will be having an excellent variety to choose from as per your interest. Since a handsome SSB Constable Salary carrying 5 digits is given, aspirants prefer to apply for that. For example, if you want to be a carpenter, gardener, cook, waiter, or lab assistant, each post requires eligible candidates. If you are interested, you should apply for the post online.
- If you are going to apply for the job post of constable driver then you need be 10th class passed or equivalent education from a reputed board along with possessing an authorized driving license for heavy vehicles.
- If you are interested to apply for constable LAC Assistant then you need to be a science student holding 10th class passed qualification along with a LAC certificate.
- To apply for a Veterinary constable, you need to hold a 10th class qualification or matriculation exam with science being a prominent subject from a reputed board.
- If you are supposed to apply for constable Ayah then you need to be in class 1oth along with science subject. You should also hold a first aid exam pass certificate from an authorized Dai or red-cross society.
- To apply for a constable painter/plumber/carpenter job, you need to go with a 10th class qualification along with two years of experience in your respective field.
Get Associated With The Most Reputed Force Applying SSB Constable Post –
Most of you might be thinking that why this force was created. There is an interesting story behind this. First, this force comes under the Ministry Of Home Affairs. Secondly, the motto of this force is ensuring the security of international borders associated with Nepal and Bhutan. SSB also includes other prominent names such as CRPF, BSF, ITBP, and CISF.
At the time of its establishment in 1963, this force used to be called the Special Services Bureau. But its name was changed in 2001 while giving Nepal border’s charge and it started being known as Sashatra Seema Bal. Later on, this reputed force was also assigned to J&K for important operations such as counter-insurgency. It was also trusted to deploy in Naxal prone states such as Bihar, Jharkhand, and Chhattisgarh to operate an anti-Naxal operation. Moreover, it is known for ensuring internal security while voting is done in different cities.
Get A Wide Array Of Perks and Benefits Becoming Part Of SSB
SSB is regarded as being a prestigious force known for an incredible amalgamation of patriotism and truthfulness towards the nation. When you are selected, you also become part of this reputed force.
Moreover, you will be having a wide array of benefits and benefits of being an SSB Constable. You will be allowed to enjoy incredible advantages. You would not have to bother about house rental since you will be receiving rental allowances after getting selected. Do you love traveling? You will be getting a travel-related leave concession too.
You will also have Transport, Medical, Internet, Dearness, Refreshment, and other important allowances. Who will not say “Yes” to a job, which can bring a sense of pride along with these many benefits?
SSB Syllabus – Quite Easy To Prepare Syllabus
Apart from theory-based knowledge, another process is also followed to hire an eligible candidate. Candidates also have to go through a Physical Efficiency Test claiming you are worthy to get hired on. The Physical Standard Exam is also organized to ensure candidates are skilled to do their job sophisticatedly.
After that, you will be needed to give the written exam. It depends on what post you are going to apply for. However, there would not be a huge difference in the syllabus for SSB posts. The written exam will be having various sections including GA/GK, Analytical Aptitude, Elementary Mathematics, and Basic Knowledge Of English/Hindi.
- Once this step is done, you will be moved on to the Documentation and Skill Test.
- Upon clarifying this, you will be approached for a Detailed Medical Examination.
- In the last, the final section will be done based on Merit and Category Wise.
In The Last –
So, what are you waiting for? It is time to go through the information telling about the available job vacancies in SSB. Choose the desired post and follow the said process/guidelines to apply.