CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2021: HC Exam pattern.
In this article, We will talk about the syllabus and exam pattern of the Head Constable (Ministerial).
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial). There a total of 429 vacancies. You can check the official website for more details.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2021
The online application was closed on 20/2/2021. Now, the candidate will have to wait for the next update regarding 2021 recruitment. It will soon be available on the official website.
CISF Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2021 Selection Process:
- PST and Documentation
- OMR or Computer-based written exam which will be available in both languages; English and Hindi
- Skill test (Typing test)
Physical Standard Test:
|Candidates except Scheduled
|165 cms||155 cms||
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe categories||162.5 cms||150 cms||
|Garhwalis, Kumaoni, Gorkhas, Dogras, and Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir||162.5 cms||150 cms||
- OMR or Computer-based test.
- Total questions: 100 questions. (General Intelligence, General Knowledge, Arithmetic, and General English and Hindi)
- Total marks: 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Language: Hindi and English
- Minimum percentage required to qualify: General/ESM-35%, SC/ST/OBC-33%
CISF Head Constable Ministerial 2021 Syllabus:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe
- Distinguish patterns of non-verbal type
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding, etc.
- General awareness of the environment
- Current event
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
General English or Hindi:
- Basic comprehension and writing ability
- Error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles, etc.)
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work, etc.
Skill Test Norms on Computer:
- English: 35 WPM minimum
- Hindi: 30 WPM minimum
Official Website: https://www.cisf.gov.in
If you have any queries, check the official website.
Wishing you all the best for the examination, and stay tuned for the next update.