Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 | GDS Online application form www.appost.in/gdsonline: It is an excellent opportunity for the 10th pass government job seekers. If you have successfully cleared the 10th standard then you can apply for the GDS post in Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle. In this post, you will get all the essential information related to the recruitment notification on Himachal Pradesh GDS application form 2019. Registration form from the interested candidates are invited for the recruitment of postman responsible to deliver the post in villages of states.
Read the article carefully and if you are eligible for the above-mentioned post, then apply for it. We have mentioned all the details related to Important to process to apply for a job in this article. Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak has released the notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the state.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle has released the notification for the job of Gramin Dak Sevak. According to the notification, interested candidates will have to apply online for the aforementioned job. The application form for to apply for the post of Dak sevak are available on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle and application form are being submitted since 06 June 2019. The application submission will continue until 05 July 2019. Therefore, still, you have time to apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates can apply for Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, and Dak Sevak according to the notification.
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Notification Released||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Himachal Pradesh GDS Advt. No||HST/1-151/2019(B3)|
|Application Start From||06.06.2019|
|Last Date Of Application Form Submission||05.07.2019|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Helpline Number||0177-2629003|
Himachal Pradesh GDS recruitment Important Dates
- Online Application form submission started from 06 June 2019.
- Last date to apply for the aforementioned job is 07 July 2019.
How to Apply Himachal Pradesh Himachal Pradesh Postal circle application form 2019
Here we have mentioned the step-wise process to apply online for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak for Himachal Pradesh state. Interested candidates can apply online for the aforementioned job and the process for this is really easy.
The online application form to apply for the GDS Himachal Pradesh is available on the official website of Indian post but before to apply online, first the applicant will have to register himself.
Have a look at the process to apply for the discussed government job.
Step 1: Register yourself at the by clicking on http://indiapostgdsonline.in/fee.aspx. You will have to mention basic information about you on this page. Please note that Registration is mandatory for applying online. After completion of registration, note down the registration number safe for further references.
Step 2: Now you can apply for the GDS post through the registration number.
Step 3: You would need the scanned copy of the following documents to apply online in prescribed format and size;
- Photo and Signature of candidate
- SSC mark sheet
- DOB certificate ( if DOB not on SSC mark sheet)
- Community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/EWS)(if applicable)
- computer certificate and PH certificate (if applicable)
Step 4: After uploading all the above mentioned documents, applicants can submit their application forms.
Step 5: Click here to check the status of your application. Enter your mobile number and registration number and chose the Himachal Pradesh Circle to check the status of your application.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Application Fee
Here are the details of application fee to apply for Himachal Pradesh GDS recruitment 2019
- Interested male candidates from the category of OC/OBC/EWS will have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- ( Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- Female, SC/ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
- The applicant can pay the application fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page of the website.
- To submit the fee in offline mode, the applicant will have to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India and submit the fee there.
- All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for the payment of application fee.
Educational Criteria For HP Postal Circle 2019
- To apply for the post of Gramin Sevak in Himachal Pradesh circle, the applicant must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education.
- Apart from this candidate must know the local language. The ability of reading, writing and understanding the language is must for any candidate to apply for the above mentioned job of Gram Sevak. It is also must that the candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- The applicant should have basic computer knowledge. It is must have the Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government or Private Institutions Organizations etc.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts as he/she has to go to remote areas to deliver the posts.
Age Limit for the post of GDS Himachal Pradesh – Postal circle
- To apply for the post of Gramin Sevak, the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- Candidates from the reserved categories will get the relaxation in age according to the pre-defined rules.
- The maximum age limit for the applicants from SC/ST is 45 years.
- For OBC candidates the upper age limit is 43 Years.
- PwD candidates from UR category will get relaxation in the upper age limit of 10 years, for OBC candidates it is 13 years and for SC/ST candidates the age relaxation is 15 years.
Selection Process for GDS Himachal Pradesh – Postal circle
The selection of the candidates will be based on their scored marks of class 10th. Marks of higher classes will not be considered. The officials of Himachal Pradesh GDS Recruitment committee will make a merit list on the basis of job applications that will receive. Candidates with higher marks will get the job. In case of the same marks of two candidates, the elder one will get the job of Gramin Dak Sevak. No written test will be conducted to select the suitable candidates for the GDS.
GDS Pay Scale
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab for Dak Sevak and ABM is Rs.10,000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-).
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab for Dak Sevak and ABM is Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12,000- Rs.29380/-).
Here we have compiled all the information associated with the recruitment of HP Dak Sevak. All the important links have been mentioned in the article where ever required. We would suggest the applicants to once read the official notification of the above-discussed job before applying for it.
- 1 Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
- 2 How to Apply Himachal Pradesh Himachal Pradesh Postal circle application form 2019
- 3 Educational Criteria For HP Postal Circle 2019
- 4 Age Limit for the post of GDS Himachal Pradesh – Postal circle
- 5 Selection Process for GDS Himachal Pradesh – Postal circle