Latest Indian Army Rally Bharti notifications 2018
Indian Army is the third largest paw army of the world. It should be honor to join indian army by taking part in the recruitment procedure. It could be a great opportunity for the people that they have got a chance to join and serve our army and country. so here we are going to provide you a great information regarding the army bharti procedure which could help you to understand the whole procedure.
Advt. No : SWC 36 FAD/RECT/01/2017
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various Posts|
- No of post: 174
- Name of posts:
- Material Assistant: 03
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03
- Firemen: 14
- Tradesmen Mate: 150
- MTS (Gardener) / (Messenger): 03
- Droughts man: 01
The last date of receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the
advertisement in the Employment News. In case of candidates belonging to Assam,
Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Laddakh Sub Division of Jammu and
Kashmir state, Lahaul & Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal
Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island & Lakshadeep last date for receipt of application shall
be 28 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. However the crucial date for
determining the age limit for all shall be the closing date for receipt of application i.e.
21 days from publication.
Material Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University OR Diploma in Material Management from any recognized Institutions OR Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any recognized Institutions.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Firemen: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Tradesmen Mate: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
MTS (Gardener) / (Messenger): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade.
Droughts man: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Two years diploma / certificate in Draughtsmanship (Civil) from any Industrial Training Institute or equivalent recognized Institution.
- Age limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years. Age Relaxation 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates need to file their applications in Prescribed application form along with Self signature or attested copies of eligibility like Education certificate, DOB Certificate, Caste certificate If applicable, Discharge certificate Photocopy, Two photographs which should be passport size and duly self attested & Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/- etc.
- Address: Ministry of Defence, 36 Field Ammunition Depot Pin-900484 C/O 56 APO
Previous Notifications And News Of Army Recruitment
Ahmedabad And Jamnagar Bharti Result Of Indian Army Rally
Indian Army Recruitment for non-degree holders:
The Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2018 conducts the recruitment drive (rally in terms of thearmy) across the various zones of the country. The Railways Board divides the nation into zones for easy administration and delivering quality service to the people; the Indian army too follows the same strategy. The Indian Army recruitment happens across the following regions of the country
Central Region, which includes States and Union Territories like
- Madhya Pradesh
- Dadar Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
Southern Region, which includes States and Union Territories like
- Tamil Nadu
- Kerala Goa and
- Andhra Pradesh
Western Himalayan Region, which includes States like
- Jammu & Kashmir,
- Few areas of Himachal Pradesh,
- Few areas of Punjab
- Few areas of Uttarakhand
Eastern Himalayan Region, which includes States like
- Hill Region of West Bengal namely, Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Gangtok Districts
- Arunachal Pradesh
Eastern Plains Region, which includes States like
- West Bengal
- Eastern Uttar Pradesh
Western Plains Region, which includes states like
- Western Uttar Pradesh
- Few areas of Punjab
Education Qualification for Bharti of Army
Education Qualification is varies as post by post. it depends on you that in which category or vacancies you want to apply. here we have categorized the education qualification post name wise.
|Education qualification for Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Education qualification for
Soldier (Technical)(Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
|(a)Sol Tech10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
(b)Sol Tech (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) 10 +2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical /Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Education qualification for
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
|10+2 / Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class X or class Xll with 50% marks in each subject. In case of graduate with Maths and English as subject in BSc, the stipulation of 50% in Cl X or Cl Xll is waived off. In case of graduate without English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping , he should have scored more than 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping at least once in Cl X or Cl Xll.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Education qualification for
Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps)
|10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
|17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Education Qualification for Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary (Remount Veterinary Corps)||10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.||17 ½ – 21 Yrs|
|Require Education for Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)||10th / ITI (except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th pass).||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Require Education for Soldier Tradesmen||Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper who may be 8th Pass.||17 ½ – 23 Yrs|
|Minimum Education For Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||BA / B Sc with Maths. Must have also passed 12th class (10+2) or equivalent with Maths and Science as main subjects.||20-25 Yrs|
|Minimum Education For Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher (All Arms)||Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.||27-34 Yrs|
|Education Criteria for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering (Army Service Corps)||10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma / Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery / Hotel Management and Catering Technical from a recognized University / Food Craft Institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.||21-27 Yrs|
|Education Criteria for Havildar Education(Army Education Corps)||Group X – MA/M Sc/MCA or BA/B Sc/BCA/B Sc (IT) with BEd Group Y – B Sc / BA / BCA / B Sc (IT) (w/o B Ed)||20-25 Yrs|
The candidates applying for the Bharti of Army must have some basic educational qualifications and certifications as mentioned below:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet, for required posts
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- An authorized Chartered Certificate by Village Sarpanch
- NCC (National Cadet Crops) Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
- Sports Certificate, if any
- Relation Certificate, if any
The Height, weight and the chest measurements for the various posts differ according to the region, and one has to satisfy that requirement and then apply.
Physical fitness for Indian Army Open Rally Bharti
Physical Standards are also differs from state to state and region to region. the candidate who willing to serve indian army should look on the physical standard of their own region.
Physical Standard of Various Categories (Region or states wise)
|Soldier General Duty & Tradesman||Soldier Technical & Nursing Assistant||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||(Cms)||(Kgs)|
|Western Himalayan Region (J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh, Garhwal and Kumaon)||163 cms||163 cms||162 cms||77||48|
|Eastern Himalayan Region(Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts).||160 cms||157 cms||160 cms||77||48|
|Western Plains Region(Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Western UP (Meerut and Agra Divisions)||170 cms||170 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Eastern Plains Region(Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal and Orissa)||169 cms||169 cms||162 cms||77||50|
|Central Region (Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar, Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu)||168 cms||167 cms||162 cms||77*||50|
|Southern Region (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry)||166 cms||165 cms||162 cms||77||50|
Physical Standard Post wise
Physical standards are also varies from posts to post. If you are applying in gorkhas or ladakhi then your physical standard differs from local posts.
|(b)||Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||48||77|
|(c) Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group Including Minicoy.|
|(d)||Tribals of authorized Tribal Areas||162||48||77|
|(e)||Brigade of Guards||173||50||77|
|(g)||Corps of Military Police||173||50||77|
|(h)||Clerk General Duty / Store Keeper Technical||162*||50||77|
|(j)||Religious Teacher JCO||160||50||77|
|(k)||Soldier Tradesman||Minimum Physical Standard of the regions given above, minus 1 cm Chest and 2 kgs Wt. Height criteria would be at par with Soldier General Duty as relevant to the region.|
|(l)||Havildar Education||As applicable to Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical for various regions. However, preference will be given to the candidate fulfilling the physical standard laid down for Soldier General Duty.|
|(m)||JCO Catering (ASC) / Surveyor||As applicable to Soldier General Duty for Automated Cartographer (Engineer) various regions.|
The army also conducts tests for physical fitness. The following are the kind of tests the candidates have to clear in order to pass the physical fitness examination
- 6Km run
- 9 feet ditch
Medical Standards For Bharti of army 2018
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eye sight.
Age limit for Indian Army Open Rally Bharti
The age limit for the Indian Army Open Rally Bharti is 17 and a half years to 21 years for the different types of soldier posts as already mentioned.
The website to apply for the various coveted posts in the Indian army is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Thus, to serve the Indian army is a matter of pride in itself. One can avail this opportunity to apply and work for one of the prestigious institutes in the world.
Join the army and serve the nation
The Indian army is one of the world’s best armies and proven by the following statements. The Indian Army ranks fourth in the entire world after United States, Russia, and China pushing some of the powerful and well-developed economies like France, Germany, United Kingdom, Turkey, Japan and Egypt to other positions behind India.
The following aspects considered for the ranking of the army of a nation at Global Firepower.
- Strength of Active Military Personnel
- Power Index
- Strength of Labour Force
- Total number of aircraft
- Naval Strength
The budget allocated for defense every year is about $51,000,000.
The history of the Indian Army:
The knowledge about the history of the Indian Army makes one more motivated to join the services as the nation boasts a great history of the Indian army being a land component of the Indian armed forces, where the other components are Indian Navy, the sea component ; the Indian Air forces, the air component. These are the three guards of the nation protecting the nation from the enemies on all three possibilities of attack via air, land, and sea.
The British East India Company sowed the seed for the Indian Army in the year 1776 at Calcutta (Now Kolkata). The British Indian Army played a very vital role in the history of the British army during times of colonization. The army had fought various wars like Anglo Burmese wars, First and Second Opium Wars in China, First and Second Anglo Sikh, First, Second and Third Anglo-Afghan wars. The contribution of the British Indian Army to the Britain Indian Army during the times of WW1 and WW2 are notable ones.
Army Day, celebrated on January 15 every year to recognise the taking over of the position of Commander-in-chief of the Indian Army by the first ever Indian Lieutenant General K.M. Cariappa after General Sir Francis Butcher stepped down from the post as the last British Commander-in-chief of Indian Army on January 15, 1949, after two years of Independence.
Major praiseworthy operations of the Indian Army:
There are innumerable brave deeds committed by the Indian Army, Few listed below:
- The November 2008 Black Tornado Operation
- The May 1999 operation titled Vijay
- The November 1988 operation titled Cactus
- The October 1987 operation titled Pawan
- The April 1984 Operation Meghdoot
The mission of Indian Army:
The mission of the Indian Army divided into the following categories:
- The national interests, territorial integrity, unity of India and the sovereignty of India are safeguarded against threats from external forces by the waging of wars and by deterrence
- To maintain peace and security within the country’s limits and at the borders of the nation which, shares the boundaries with other countries
- To also safeguard and aid, the civil authorities from internal threats and making them cope with proxy wars.
The vision of the Indian Army in 2020:
There are chances of war occurrence in the near future, and it is always best to be prepared at anytime. Therefore, thearmy has framed some contingency plan to combat all the extreme threats by the assessment of threats at present. Some of the point of the Indian Army’s Vision 2020 as follows:
- To operate in an environment of joint services integrated into structure efficiently.
- To become an equipped force with weapons and optimized in nature
- To ensure, under the conquest of any foreign nation, the country does not undergo any humiliation as it had experienced in the past at times.
- To inhibit the traditional style of work and values of ethics in the army procedures
- To become powerful over the region of conflict
How to get into the Indian Army
The Indian army has many posts, which are out for recruitment every year. There are many websites which notify the aspirants about the date of the examination, the screening processes; the must possess educational qualification and syllabus of the various recruitment exams. Apart from these, the Indian Army itself puts up advertisements on mass media like Television, Radio,etc. and print media like newspapers, advertisements on billboards. There are different types of exams at different difficulty levels for different posts. After the examination, the cut-off released and according to the cut-off of the candidate and the category he belongs to (reservation), allocated a post at the vacant regions. There are medical fitness tests conducted for certain posts.
The following are the various posts in an Indian Army:
- Field Marshall
- Lieutenant General
- Major general
- Lieutenant colonel
- Naib Subedar
- Subedar Major
- Risaldar Major
- Naib Risaldar
- Lance Naik
- Lance Daffadar
- Acting Lance Daffadar
Apart from the above major posts, there isrecruitment for posts like Fireman, Tradesman, and Soldiers, etc.
There are various cadres in soldier post namely
- Nursing Assistant in Soldiers (Veterinary)
- Soldier Tradesman (8th pass)
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Store Keeper
- General Duty in Soldiers
- Soldier for Technical
- Soldier Tradesman (10th pass)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Technical (ASBN)
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts few posts for the recruitment for the Indian Army.
There are two types of job choices in the Indian army either one can prefer
- Permanent Commission
- Short Service Commission
In the permanent commission, one can work until they retire
In the Short Service Commission, one can work for a period of ten years, and if they wish to, they can extend up to fourteen years.
There are training academies for the army that are located at the following locations
- NDA, Khadakwasla (National Defence Academy)
- IMA, Dehradun (Indian Military Academy)
- CME, Pune(Centre of Military Engineering)
- OTA, Gaya (Officers Training Academy)
- MCTE, Mhow Madhya Pradesh (Military College of Telecommunication Engineering)
- OTA, Chennai Tamil Nadu
- Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad Telangana
The candidates who opt for a permanent commission and short service commission for different posts trained at these centers.
The government of India makes sure that they treat the officers and jawans who protect the nation by toiling days and nights in the rough weathers at the borders.
The government provides best facilities and schemes for those who work for the Indian Army and their families
- Education for their kids
The government of India always believes in the motto that “Education is the backbone of a nation, ” and the children of the officers and people who are serving the nation deserve the best education at the best places at avery nominal fee. Keeping these in mind, the Indian Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has established Indian Army Public Schools all over the nation. There are about 130 Army Public Schools and 249 army pre-primary schools. The army officers are subjected to frequent transfer, and the education of their kids should not be affected therefore there are schools built by the AWES. They follow the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The AWES established in the year 1983 and headquartered at Shankar Vihar in the cantonment of Delhi. Apart from schools, the AWES has done an excellent job in imparting higher education to the army brats and lads by building higher education institutions for various major and professional fields like engineering, dental, law, medicine, and management.
The following are the higher education institutes established by the AWES:
- Army Institute of Management situated in the city of joy’ Calcutta’ in the state of West Bengal
- Army Institute of Technology situated in the city of Poona in the state of Maharashtra
- Army Institute of Law situated in the city of Mohali in the state of Punjab
- Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Army Institute of Management and Technology situated at New Delhi’s Greater Noida
- Army Institute of Fashion Design situated at the city of Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka
- Army Institute of Dental Sciences in the city of Secunderabad in the state of Telangana
- Army Institute of Medical Sciences in the National Capital Region, New Delhi, India
In addition, some training institutes.
- Job Security
The Indian Army never chucks out the candidates until they retire unless found guilty on any basis. In an age where the youth are struggling to get a permanent job, which helps them lead a happy life, then Indian army is an excellent opportunity. By working for the army, one does not enjoy the benefit of uninterrupted solid income but also a great sense of job satisfaction by doing one’s part to service the nation.
- Respect in the society
The men in uniform receive a warm welcome and an amazing hospitality wherever they go. This was very evident during the Nariman Point operation where the Indian Army did a laudable job. The Indian Army not only protects the nation from enemies but also proves to be of great help during times of crisis and natural calamities like floods, cyclones, and earthquakes. The ones who save us from dangers looked upon like God; the same is with the army men.
- Higher education prospects and Retirement Benefits
The army men can avail of the higher education prospects and study for the courses they desire at free of cost. They also enjoy excellent retirement benefits.
- Free housing, many other allowances
The army men are given free housing and many other allowances like petrol for their comfortable living.
- 1 Latest Indian Army Rally Bharti notifications 2018
- 1.1 Job details
- 1.2 Eligibility
- 1.3 How to apply:
- 1.4 Indian Army Recruitment for non-degree holders:
- 184.108.40.206 Central Region, which includes States and Union Territories like
- 220.127.116.11 Southern Region, which includes States and Union Territories like
- 18.104.22.168 Western Himalayan Region, which includes States like
- 22.214.171.124 Eastern Himalayan Region, which includes States like
- 126.96.36.199 Eastern Plains Region, which includes States like
- 188.8.131.52 Western Plains Region, which includes states like
- 1.4.1 Education Qualification for Bharti of Army
- 1.5 Physical fitness for Indian Army Open Rally Bharti
- 1.6 Medical Standards For Bharti of army 2018
- 1.7 Join the army and serve the nation
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Related