MP GDS Recruitment 2018
India post recently released the notification for the recruitment of gramin dak sevak for madhya pradesh circle in appost.in / GDS online. If any person living in MP and wanted to get job in postal department then they can apply online for this GDS Vacancy.
Here we have written article about the information of MP GDS Recruitment 2018. You will find the official notification, education qualification, online application procedure and salary of this post in this article.
Advt No. : ESTT/1-110/GDS ONLINE SELECTION/II DATED 17.01.2018
Notification Of Madhyapradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti
This is the first paragraph of gds bharti of madhyapradesh circle. in the notification all the details are being inculcated and confirmed by official india post department.
Applications are invited by the respective appointing authorities as shown in the advertisement for each post. Eligible people can apply for gramin dak sevak vacancy under madhya pradesh circle as per below given procedure.
- Download Official Notification From Appost.in : Click HERE
MP GDS Vacancy Detailed Information
The online application process was started in the January month at the 19th Date, And it will end in February month on 19th 2018. Total 2411 vacancies is being allotted to the candidates under the india post MP Circle.
|Total Number of Posts||2411 Posts|
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Starting date of Application Process||19th January 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||19th February 2018|
|AGE Limit :- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak
Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on The maximum age
shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five)
years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective
|Education Qualification :- The candidate should pass 10th standard from
approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will
be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational
qualification. The Candidate passed 10th class examination in first attempt will be treated
as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
|Computer Knowledge :- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be
required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a
recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State
Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This
requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a
candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class 10 or Class 12 or higher educational
qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class 10 or Class 12 or higher
educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Residence :- The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take
up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection
19.01.2018. but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall
submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post
of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
|Fee Payments: Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one
hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit
any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the
payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
The candidates who have already registered and paid the fee in response to the earlier Madhya Pradesh notification dated 03.04.2017 (which stands cancelled) need not register themselves against the new notification and do not need to pay the fee again. They are allowed to apply online afresh based on the old registration number and fee already paid in response to the earlier notification.
Selection Procedure Of MP Dak Sevak Bharti
India post made the selection procedure of This GDS vacancy very simple. They prepares the merit list on the basis of 10th standard marks achieved by candidate and publishes in the appost official website. The MP GDS merit will be declare there after the recruitment procedure will end.
MP GDS apply Online :
- First you need to visit the official website of the India Post.
- Next, you need to find out the recruitment section in the homepage.
- After you have opened the recruitment section, go to the ‘apply online for GraminDakSevak vacancy.’
- A new page will open where you will be required to fill in all the necessary details such as name, gender, father’s name, category, mobile number, qualification, etc. Make sure that the information you enter in the online application form is correct.
- Before, you submit the online application form you will have to attach the required documents along with your scanned signature and photograph.
- Once you are done with the above mentioned step, verify the online application form nicely. In order to complete the MP Madhya Pradesh GDS apply online process, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- This should successfully get you registered. Don’t forget to take a print out of your online application form for future use.
- OR Click HERE to Direct Online Application LINK : LINK
So you will need some pre-collected data to fill up application form which is described in above given image. Also you need to complete the OTR first and then click on apply online button on appost.in.
How To Check Your Madhya pradesh GDS Results?
In order to check your MP GDS results, you need to follow the steps listed below:
- First visit the official India Post website.
- After the website opens, you need to search for the ‘MP Post Office Merit List 2017 – 18’. Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you will be asked to enter the necessary details. Make sure that the information you enter are all correct.
- After you are done, hit the ‘enter’ button on your keyboard.
- The Madhyapradesh Post Office merit list 2017 – 18 will appear on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of the merit list.
Interested candidates therefore, should hurry up and apply for the MP Postal GDS recruitment as long as the online registration is open. After all such great opportunities don’t knock at your door every day.
- 1 MP GDS Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Selection Procedure Of MP Dak Sevak Bharti
- 1.2 MP GDS apply Online :
- 1.3 Share this:
- 1.4 Related