Online applications are invited through Meghalaya Police website megpolice.gov.in from eligible candidates who are indian citizens and who are domicile in the state of Meghalaya to fill up the under mentioned categories of vacancies in the Meghalaya Police. Application must be submitted online through Meghalaya Police website.
Online Application forms will be available with effect from 12-11-2019 onward on. The entire recruitment process will be conducted as per the Transparency in Recruitment Process (TRP) Policy vide O.M No. HPL 35/2011/164 dated 7th September 2012 to the Latest Recruitment Policy Document on the police departmental website megpolice.gov.in.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment for 1015 Vacancy 2019 – 20
Mode Of Application – Online
Vacancy and Scale of Pay – This Meghalaya Police Recruitment shall be carried out to fill up the following posts carrying scale of pay as indicated against each :
- No. of posts: 1015
- Name of posts:
- UB Sub Inspector: 41
- UB Constable: 268
- Firemen: 37
- Driver Firemen: 25
- MPRO Operator Constable: 21
- AB Constable/ BN Constable: 383
- Driver Constable: 19
- SF10 AB Sub Inspector: 03
- Commando Constable (Male): 98
- Commando Constable (Female): 41
- Signal Operator: 05
- Follower (Male): 64
- Follower SF10 (Male): 10
Application Fee – The Application Fee for each post shall be rs 50 which should be paid through EGRAS or E-Challan from any Nationalized Bank. The concern bank will charge from candidates as per mode of payment.
Last Date – 14-12-2019
Reservation – Reservation Policy of the state is 410% for Khasi Jaintia Candidates, 40% for Garo Candidates, 5% for Other Tribes of Meghalaya and Scheduled Caste and 15% Open Category for all candidates irrespective of Tribes/Castes. 10% of existing vacancies shall be reserved for women candidates vide Meghalaya Police (Amendment) Act, 2018, except for posts which are specifically indicated only for Male.
Recruitment Centers For Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Before the PMT/PET, Admit Cards will be uploaded at the Meghalaya Police Website megpolice.gov.in. Admit cards with barcodes and names of candidates for post applied and date and venue of recruitment will be given to the applying candidates.
Recruitment shall take place only at 181 Battalion, MLP Mawiong and 2nd Battalion, MLP Goeragre for which candidates will have to indicate their choice in their online application forms. Dates and venue for PET/Written Test/Personal interviews will be duly informed.
If candidates appear in the Tests from more than one venue or make an attempt towards that end, his/her candidature will be canceled forthright for all the venues.
Which Documents needs to be submitted For Police Recruitment in Meghalaya State ?
The following documents should be brought by the candidates at the time of PET for vetting and submit copies of the same at the time of Personal Interview For Meghalaya Police Vacancy.
- 4 (four) recent passport size photographs.
- S.T/S.C. Certificate- for S.T. I S.C. candidates of Meghalaya.
- Age certificate as per HSLC/SSLC Certificates/ Admit Cards or their equivalent certificate testifying the date of birth/age.
- Educational Qualification certificates.
- Additional qualification, if any.
- No Objection Certificate for government employee.
- Domicile Certificate for Open/General category candidates.
- Photo copies of certificate to support claim of Bonus Marks Should be submitted at the time of PET.
How to do Online Application on megpolice.gov.in 2019 ?
The online application system is not to hard for the candidates who meets the required education qualifications because they would have uses this portal before i guess. But still its our duty as a publisher of the Jobs and vacancy news to inform the readers about correct procedure.
- First of all open this link of megpolice.gov.in LINK.
- Now Look at the menus and pull your mouse cursor over Notice board menu.
- Then you need to Click on Recruitment option in the dropdown menu of Notice board.
- There you need to select Current Recruitment advertisement and click on “Online Application for various posts in Meghalaya Police Department” link.
- Then you have to fill up online form and you are done.
Here is the PDF With All the Necessary Information needed to be known for the candidate who want to apply :- Notification PDF
It is the online portal of meghalaya police department for various purpose. in megpolice.gov.in website you can find the latest news published by department for citizens. They also publishes other useful information like, Right to information, Mission statement, Citizen chart, Acts and rules and much more.
Also if you are interested in knowing the achievements of Meg Police then you can find various events, Awards, Certificates and upcoming event news, pictures and notifications there.
Also you can find all new published recruitment notification pdf and advertisement with the press release on megpolice.gov.in 2019 and they have also implemented online application system so candidates wont have to do any offline accept fee submission through e-challan.
FAQs about Meghalaya Police Recruitment
1. Which is the Official Online Portal of Meghalaya Police Department?
- Meghalaya Police Department, Government of Meghalaya, India Official Online Portal is megpolice.gov.in. Content on the portal is published and managed by Asstt. Inspector General of Police (A), Meghalaya Police Hqrs., Shillong For any query regarding this website, please contact the web information manager Shri. G. K. Iangrai, MPS, AIGP(A), Meghalaya, Shillong.
2. Is There Any Reservation For Meghalaya Police Recruitment ?
- Reservation Policy of the state is 410% for Khasi Jaintia Candidates, 40% for Garo Candidates, 5% for Other Tribes of Meghalaya and Scheduled Caste and 15% Open Category for all candidates irrespective of Tribes/Castes. 10% of existing vacancies shall be reserved for women candidates vide Meghalaya Police (Amendment) Act, 2018, except for posts which are specifically indicated only for Male.
3. What is the Application Mode Meghalaya Police Vacancy ?
- The Application mode for the police recruitment in Meghalaya Department is online. But the fee payment should be done through the e-Challan at the decided banks.
- 1 Meghalaya Police Recruitment for 1015 Vacancy 2019 – 20
- 2 megpolice.gov.in