MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Recently, a Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank notification was published for interested candidates who are serious about careers. Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of a baking assistant, samvida, and society manager vacancy. Candidates who are interested and serious about a banking career read below eligible conditions and official notification in the below link.
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022
MP Cooperative apexbank recruitment 2022 eligible criteria are as follows:
Total No. of Posts
- 2254 Posts
Name of Posts
- Banking Assistant (Cleark/Computer) – 726
- Samvida – 170
- Society Manager – 1358
Eligibility of Education Qualification
- Candidates must have a Diploma/Degree/PG Degree from UGC recognized university.
- 18 to 35 Years
Note: candidate must have been born not earlier than 26-12-1987 and after 25-12-2004. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates: 500/- Plus 18% GST
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates: 250/- Plus 18% GST
- By Using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Candidates shall be paid a minimum salary as per the pay scale prevailing in DCCB in which he has been selected.
- An online examination of the following subjects shall be conducted for selection of the post of Computer Operator & Society Manager. A separate list of successful candidates for Computer Operator & Society Manager shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the online examination and preference for the banks indicated by the candidate.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted. In the online examination, those candidates who have obtained a minimum of 40 % out of total marks and a minimum of 30% marks in English shall be considered as passes. The question paper shall be of objective type multiple choice providing 5 alternative answers.
- As per the circular dated 22.09.2022 issued by the Govt. of M.P. candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will get a 10% relaxation in aggregate passing marks. Selection of the candidates will be made as per merit under this category.
- The question paper shall be in both English and Hindi. In case of any difference, the English version shall be considered final.
- Post-wise and category-wise common gradation lists shall be prepared on the Basis of total marks obtained in the examination.
- A minimum of 10 times the applicant’s registration will be required for each Advertised post to conduct online examinations.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Candidates to go to the Apex bank website www.apexbank.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Step 2: To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Step 3: In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill out the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Step 4: Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- Step 5: The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Step 6: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Step 7: Candidates can proceed to upload the Photo, Signature, left thumb impression, and Handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, and Handwritten declaration detailed under point “C”.
- Step 8: Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Official Website of MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Click
- Notification of MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Click
- Registration of MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Click
- Login of MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Click
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26-11-2022
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25-12-2022
Download Call letters ofMP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022
- Around 7 days before examinationdate.
Date of declaration of result of online Examination
- Around 10 days after the conduct of Online examination.