NCL Recruitment 2022 | NCL Bharti 2022 | Northern Coal Limited Recruitment 2022: Northern Coal Limited (NCL) invites online applications from Indian nationals possessing the minimum qualifications required for regular appointment to the positions of ‘Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. C’ and ‘Surveyor (Mining) T&S Gr. B’ for regular deployment across different Mines/ Establishments of NCL in Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh and Sonebhadra District of Uttar Pradesh. NCL Recruitment 2022 freejobalert is given below link.
NCL Recruitment 2022
NCL Recruitment 2022-2023 eligible criteria, last date, selection process. age limit, fees, and how to apply step by step given below this article.
Total No. of Posts
- 405 Posts
Name of Posts
- Mining Sirdar (Grade C): 374 Posts
- Surveyor (Grade D): 31
- For Mining Sirdar Posts: Matriculate or equivalent examination from any recognized board, Degree or Diploma in Mining Engineering (Valid Mining Sirdar (Overman’s) Certificate of Competency Issued by DGMS).
- For Surveyor Posts: Matriculate or equivalent examination from any recognized board, Degree or Diploma in Mining/Mine Surveying Engineering (Surveyors Certificate of Competency granted under CMR 2017).
- 18 to 30 Years (Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules)
- For Candidates of UR/OBC/EWS ~ 1180/- (1000+180GST)
- For Candidates of SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental ~ NIL
- Eligible candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as of the crucial date specified under this Employment Notification will be required to appear for a Computer Based Test (CBT). The selection will be based on a candidate’s relative score in the CBT.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) merely on the basis of their declaration regarding their eligibility as mentioned in the application form. Scrutiny/ Verification of the claims of the candidate(s) supporting his/her eligibility for the post applied will be done post declaration of result of the Computer Based Test (CBT). Such scrutiny/ verification will be done only for those candidates who shall pass the Computer Based Test (CBT) as per the laid down cut-off marks (Minimum Qualifying Marks).
- NCL Recruitment 2022 pdf Syllabus-based Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted separately for each post. The CBT will be 100. Marks for 90 minutes duration (in one sitting), consisting of two sections (Section – ‘A’ & Section – ‘B’); Section-‘A’ will consist of technical knowledge (Discipline related) with 70 multiple choice questions (MCQ) and Section-‘B’ will consist of General Knowledge, General Awareness, Reasoning, Verbal & Mental Ability and Quantitative aptitude with 30 multiple choice questions (MCQ). Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for a wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only. However, in case of any error in the Hindi version (NCL Recruitment 2022 in Hindi Also), the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
- The syllabus for the Computer Based Test (CBT) is attached as Annexure-A.
How To Apply (Step By Step)
- Step 1: Candidates are advised to login into the official website of NCL by using the URL www.nclcil.in. > Career Recruitment > Employment Notification for Direct Recruitment of various Statutory posts > Apply online.
- Step 2: Employment Notification is available in both English and Hindi. Candidates may select either of them at their convenience.
- Step 3: Candidates are advised to go through the provisions of the complete Employment Notification carefully for assessing his/her eligibility.
- Step 4: Candidates belonging to categories other than SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD/Departmental Candidate are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000.00/- plus applicable GST Rs. 180/- totaling Rs. 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty Only) only through the online facility.
- Step 5: While applying online, the candidate needs to upload the following documents Scanned copy of the recent passport-size color photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format). 1. Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format). 2. Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf/jpg/jpeg format).
- Job Notification of NCL Recruitment 2022: Click
- Official Website of NCL Recruitment 2022: Click
- Apply Online NCL Recruitment 2022: Click
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-12-2022 (10:00 AM)
- Last Date of Online Application: 22-12-2022 (11:49 PM)