South India Bank PO (probationary officer) Job Notification 2018
South indian bank has proclaimed vacancy for probationary officer. probationary officer is also known as PO. PO is the short form in which P is stand for probationary and O is stand for Officer. here you will find notification, eligibility and online application form submission details.
So read this post carefully and don’t forget to subscribe our notification service for latest bank recruitment notifications and job advertisement.
Probationary officer Notification & Advertisement
Before taking any steps towards making your career in bank job you should read the notification of that recruitment. notification usually gives brief description and clear idea about post and work profile of that vacancy. Also you will find information regarding the age limits, education qualification and salary.
So here is the Notification or you can say advertisement of south india bank probationary officer / PO Job : Click Here
Total Number Of Vacancies : 150
So this was the eligibility or you can say minimum qualification that would be needed for the south indian bank po recruitment. now if you find yourself eligible and you have motive to take part in this recruitment program then you can follow below given steps to register your job profile on www.southindianbank.com.
Candidates Can Apply Online For PO Vacancy Through www.southindiabank.com
Now here i am going to describe the online registration process which is arranged on south india bank official website www.southindiabank.com. You will need some documents and assets to do online fee payment. There are lots of option they have provided to pay fees online which we will discuss in the below section.
First lets stick at “How to apply online for south india bank probationary officer notification ?”
- So first of all the online registration is held on www.southindianbank.com [Link]
- so open it and you will find link named career on the upper right corner. click on career.
- now you will see the probationary officer recruitment link. so click on it.
- you will see there is new page opening and in it apply online link will be appear in blue color.
- click on apply online link and then you will see the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” Link.
- Click on it and register your profile on www.southindianbank.com.
- Now reenter in apply online link and enter registration number, password and security number.
- you are done !
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED In Online Registration in south indian bank
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility.
- Admission to On-line Test will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
- Application form (containing fee payment details) & E-receipt should be printed by the candidate and kept for reference with him/her.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple
Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the
application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand
forfeited. The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the
- Candidates are advised to visit bank’s website at regular intervals for information
regarding date of Online examination.
- Candidates will have to download the Call letter for Online Test and Information Handout
(IH) from the Bank’s Website.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other
Centers, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she
has opted for.
- Please ensure to check your junk e mail folder also for registration related emails.
FOR OTHER DETAILS, PLEASE REFER TO DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT GIVEN ABOVE.
[FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions About South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Job
here we have collected queries frequently asked by our visitors about this south indian bank probationary officer recruitment. we hope you will find your answers here.
Which is the official website of south indian bank ?
The official website of south indian bank is www.southindianbank.com. in this website you can use net banking, apply online for recruitment of south indian bank and use other services as well.
What will be the JOB Posting Location Of This PO Candidates ?
Posting Location can be anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank. Candidates may also note that the vacancies are predominantly outside South India and therefore appropriate language skills will be an added advantage.
What is the application fee and how can i pay it ?
Application fee differs for general category students to the sc/st category candidates.
For General Category candidates the application fee is 800/- rs And For SC / ST Category candidates it is 200/- rs.
You can pay the fees in the online application procedure. there will be option in www.southindianbank.com for the online payment. . The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets like PAYTM.
How To Download Call Letter ? How will i know about publishing date of call letter ?
To appear in the test candidate should need call letter. whenever south indian bank publish call letter, the candidates will be notified through email id and sms on registered email and mobile number.
To download call letter candidates need to visit www.southindianbank.com and click on call letter link. you need to enter registration number, password and captcha code to download call letter for probationary officer / PO recruitment.
Which the online test centers for this PO Vacancy Notification ?
The Centers of online test is given below.
So it was all the details you need to take part in the south indian bank po recruitment 2018
- 1 South India Bank PO (probationary officer) Job Notification 2018
- 1.1 Probationary officer Notification & Advertisement
- 1.2 Candidates Can Apply Online For PO Vacancy Through www.southindiabank.com
- 1.3 [FAQs] Frequently Asked Questions About South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Job
- 184.108.40.206 Which is the official website of south indian bank ?
- 220.127.116.11 What will be the JOB Posting Location Of This PO Candidates ?
- 18.104.22.168 What is the application fee and how can i pay it ?
- 22.214.171.124 How To Download Call Letter ? How will i know about publishing date of call letter ?
- 126.96.36.199 Which the online test centers for this PO Vacancy Notification ?
- 1.4 Share this:
- 1.5 Related