Latest Notification Of TSPSC Recuitment For Staff Nurse &
Assistant Executive Engineer Post
With the increase in population, the problem of unemployment in India
is a prevailing one. Therefore, the government has taken the initiative of generating more and more government jobs for the unemployed youth of the country. As we all know that government jobs
come with its list of perks and benefits therefore, thousands of people are trying their luck to secure one. In order to fulfill the desires of the people, various state governments have taken the step of opening up an online job website from where job aspirants can get notified about all types of government job recruitment in the state. It can be said that in this technologically advanced era, the idea of opening a job website has proved to be of great convenience for the aspirants. These websites not only notify you about government jobs vacancies but they also allow you to apply online and inform you about other details like the educational qualification, eligibility criteria and etc for the job.
Staff Nurse Notification
Assistant executive engineer Notification AEE
Speaking of government job websites, the state government of Telangana has also taken the same path and opened up a job website known as TSPSC for the potential candidates in the state. The website was launched with the objective to eradicate unemployment from the state by providing jobs to the unemployed. In this following write-up, let’s learn about TSPSC in details.
Name And Number Of Post
|Name of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Paramedical Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) etc.|
|Total Posts||1261 Posts (Staff Nurse) + 277 Post (AEE)|
|Apply Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Initial Date to Apply For Staff Nurse||16th November 2017|
|Starting Date For Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)||24th November 2017|
|Application Form Last Date For Staff Nurse||11th December 2017|
|Last Date For Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)||16th December 2017.|
|TSPSC Official Website||www.tspsc.gov.in|
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|3.||Staff Nurse||1196 Posts|
|1.||Assistant Executive Engineer||277 Post|
|3.||Health Supervisor (Women)||21 Posts|
|5.||Paramedical Ophthalmic Officer||02 Posts|
Telangana Public Service Commission Vacancy 2017
TSPSC which stands for Telangana State Public Service Commission is an online job portal which is created by the Constitution of India in order to provide job opportunities to the potential candidates of the state based on their merit and rules of reservation. Thus, it is a wonderful opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for civil service jobs in the Telangana state. The website not only notifies the candidates about the various government job recruitment but, it also allow them to apply for that particular job online. Other than that, the website also provides other job related important information such as, the exam dates, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, the selection process, name of the post etc. In short, the website provides complete details about the jobs posted on the site. This helps the candidates to get an in-depth knowledge about the job and thus, allows them to prepare for it accordingly.
Starting from nursing jobs to forest department jobs to police department jobs all the TSPSC latest notifications for jobs are furnished on the website for the potential aspirants to apply for it. If a candidate matches the eligibility criteria for a particular job he/she can apply for it online.
Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus And Exam Pattern in PDF Download
|Topics Name||TSPSC Paramedical Staff Syllabus pdf|
|TSPSC Paramedical Staff Syllabus||Community Health Nursing, Psychology, Health Education & Communication Skills, Microbiology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Sociology, Anatomy & Physiology, Nutrition, Computers in Nursing, Nursing Management, Environmental Hygiene, Pediatric Nursing, Mental Health, Psychiatric Nursing, Personal Hygiene, Midwifery & Gynecological, Fundamentals of Nursing, Translation of Sentences, Grammar.|
|TSPSC Paramedical Staff English Grammar Syllabus||Grammar, Subject-Verb Agreement, Adverb, Idioms & Phrases, Articles, Verb, Error Correction, Unseen Passages, Tenses, Fill in the Blanks, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Sentence Rearrangement.
|TSPSC Paramedical Posts General Knowledge Syllabus||Sports and Culture, Geography of India, TS, Scientific observations, About India and it’s neighboring countries, Economic issues in TS, Political Science, Famous Places in India, History of India, TS, Current National News and International issues, Countries and capitals, Important Dates, World organizations, Science and innovations, Books and Author, Important Places.|
Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of AEE is different from Staff nurse and obviously syllabus is also different. so here is the full details of syllabus and exam pattern which every candidate who want to apply online should consider to do the preparation of assistant executive engineer in telangana state Service public commission.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam patter or selection method
|SI.No||Type of the Exam||Papers||Number of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|1||Part A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||Paper I – General Studies And General Abilities||150||150||150|
|2||Paper II – Civil /Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering (degree level)||150||150||300|
|3||Part B: Interview||50|
|4||Total||300 Questions||300 Minutes||500 Marks|
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017
AEE Syllabus is difficult to find in tspsc.gov.in because of its user interface. but still you can find it by clicking on the syllabus menu in the official website or you can download civil assistant Engineer Executive AEE Syllabus by just clicking on below given link.
Age Limit For Staff Nurse Post and AEE Post
|Staff Nurse Post : Age limit is the maximum age of the candidate to apply online in this staff nurse post. If candidate is above the below mention age then he/she is not eligible for job.
AEE Post : Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
Necessary Minimum Education qualification For Staff Nurse Vacancy & AEE Vacancy
|Staff Nurse Vacancy : It is the minimum education which every candidate who wants to apply and get the job of staff nurse should have. if candidate didn’t get the below mention education at least then he or she is not qualify for this TNPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment.
AEE Vacancy : Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sec. A & B of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
Pay Scale Or Salary For TSPSC Staff Nurse & Assistant Executive Engineer
|Staff Nurse Pay Scale : it is the amount of money which candidate would receive after he pass-out the exam and successfully get this Telangana public service commission Staff Nurse Job.
Assistant Executive Engineer Pay Scale :
TSPSC Job Notifications And Online Application Process
Recently, the website has published the official notification for the TSPSC staff nurse recruitment & Assistant executive engineer 2017. This is a great chance for the candidates who have been waiting for securing a Telangana state government job. The staff nurse recruitment notice invites all the skilled and eligible candidates to apply for it online. Candidates who are interested to apply for the post needs to fill-up the application form after which the process of selection will proceed which includes various rounds such as written exam, personal interview and document verification.
- NOTIFICATION NO. 64/2017 D t . 17 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 7 ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEERS(CIVIL) IN RURAL WATERSUPPLY AND SANITATION DEPARTMENT. CLICK HERE
- NOTIFICATION NO. 62/2017 D t . 08 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 7 HEALTH SUPERVISOR IN TELANGANA SOCIAL WELFARE RESIDENTIAL DEGREE COLLEGE (WOMEN). Click HERE
- NOTIFICATION NO. 61 /2017 D t . 08 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 7 REFRACTIONIST IN INSURANCE MEDICAL SERVICE (GENERAL RECRUITMENT). CLICK HERE
- NOTIFICATION NO. 60/2017 D t . 08 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 7PARA MEDICAL OPTHALMIC OFFICER IN DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH &FAMILY WELFARE (HM&FW DEPARTMENT) (GENERAL RECRUITMENT). Click HERE
- NOTIFICATION NO. 59 /2017 D t . 08 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 7 RADIOGRAPHER IN DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE (HM&FW DEPARTMENT) (GENERAL RECRUITMENT). Click HERE
- NOTIFICATION NO. 58 /2017 D t . 08 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 7 PHYSIOTHERAPIST IN TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD (HM&FW DEPARTMENT) (GENERAL RECRUITMENT). Click HERE
- NOTIFICATION NO. 57/2017 D t . 08/ 1 1 / 2 0 1 7 STAFF NURSE IN DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE AND TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD (HEALTH, MEDICAL& FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT). Click HERE
TSPSC One Time Registration Process AKA OTR
For candidates who are confused about how to apply for TSPSC One Time Registration process online can go through the steps outlined below in details:
- At first, you need to visit the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission, i.e. tspsc.gov.in.
- After which you need to click on the link named ‘One Time Registration’ in order to carry on the process further.
- Once you click on the appropriate link, you will be directed to a new page on the site which will contain the online registration form that needs to be filled.
- Fill in the required details in the online registration process. Make sure that there are no mistakes in the form.
- Recheck the form before submitting it and make changes if, needed.
- In order to complete the process, you need to upload your scanned signature and photograph along with other necessary documents in the end.
- Once you are done with the uploading, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- An ID and password will be generated which will be required for further future correspondence.
As already mentioned above that you should fill-up the form correctly so, that there are no mistakes in it. However if, by chance you miss out on any errors, the website has introduced the ‘edit link’ for the candidates to correct their mistakes in their forms. This one time process is compulsary for every applicant no matter if you are applying for Staffnurse job or assistant executive engineer job.
- To Apply Online in This Staff Nurse Job : Click HERE
Advantages Of TSPSC OTR Process For Online Application form
The OTR process is not just there for the sake of being there. It is introduced by the TSPSC for a reason which includes the various benefits that it holds for the candidates while they apply for any job in TSPSC. The benefits are described below:
- Candidates who have applied for the One Time Registration process gets the benefit of being informed about the complete details regarding the job exam they have applied for.
- The process of OTR proves to be extremely helpful for aspirants while applying online for a job in TSPSC. They can apply for a job in a much easier and hassle freeway with the help of the OTR process. This is because most of the information about the candidates is already stored online so, they have to provide less data while applying for a job. Thus, it saves both time and effort of the candidates.
Thus, it can be concluded that the state government of Telangana is doing a great work by generating job opportunities for the eligible youths of the state. The other states should definitely take a lesson from their book and incorporate it in their respective states in order to reduce the rate of unemployment in the country. And for the candidates, they should totally grab such opportunities and secure a government job for themselves and enjoy the perks of it, while making a better future for themselves.