Hamal Chokidar Peon Bharti Result On HC Ojas 2018 – 19
List of Candidates who have been SHORTLISTED and found eligible, to be called for verification of
documents, etc., for the purpose of preparation of Select List / Wait List pursuant to the vacancies notified in the detailed advertisement dated 29/10/2018, 3rd Centralized Recruitment Process for the Post of PEON (CLASS-IV) including Chowkidar/Liftman/Water Server/Home Attendant – Domestic Attendant/Jail Warder/Sweeper on the establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat.
SELECT LIST of Candidates for Recruitment to the Post of HAMAL, CHOWKIDAR, LIFTMAN &PEON on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat.
- View the selection list for Hamal, Chowkidar, Liftman & Peon Exam: Click here
WAIT LIST of Candidates for Recruitment to the Post of HAMAL, CHOWKIDAR, LIFTMAN & PEON on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat.
- View the waiting list for Hamal, Chowkidar, Liftman & Peon Exam: Click here
Hamal, Chokidar, Liftman, Peon (Class – 4) Bharti in Gujarat High Court
There are lots of people who are not properly educated but still want to do a government job. So here is the opportunity for them to serve the government as class 4 servants. Gujarat High Court Recently Announced the Recruitment notification to hire class 4 servants for the post of hamal, chowkidar, liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant, Sweeper, and Jail Warder. They have announced it on the 2 websites (hc-ojas.guj.nic.in & www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in) and in the newspapers. Application forms can be filled up online through hc ojas portal which can be accessed using the below-given link.
High Court of Gujarat Published Advertisement Number R.C/1434/2018(5) for Latest Class-4 Bharti in Court. Official Jaherat will be Published on 29th October 2018 on its Website. Kindly Bookmark this Page for More Updates.
Hc-ojas Class-4 Bharti 2018
|Name of Post||Hamal, Chokidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant, Sweeper, Jail Warder|
|Number of Vacancy||1149|
If you are Facing Difficulties while Filling Form on Hc-ojas Website. Try the Alternate website of hc-ojas Online Application From Here
Brief Notification Of High Court recruitment Gujarat
This notification is also available on gujarathighcourt.nic.in and the advertisement number is RC./14342018(05). If you are facing any kind of problem in searching for the details of this specific recruitment then you can simplify your search by entering Advertisement No.
- Download Notification PDF : Click Here
Detailed Information about Post And Vacancy:
Starting Date And Last Date of Online Applications
|Starting Date To Apply Online||01-09-2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30-09-2018|
Required Education Qualification: The candidate should be an 8th pass from a government-approved school.
Minimum and maximum age limit: Minimum Age should be 18 years and the maximum age to apply online is 35 years as of 30-09-2018.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website at hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. (Link)
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it.
- Navigate to the link Advertisement for Recruitment of hamal/ chowkidar/ peon/.
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Find the Application Form at bottom of the Notification and take a printout of it.
- Fill up the Application Form hard copy with personal, communication, and educational details.
- Pay the Examination Fee of Rs.300/- by Treasury Challan.
Application Fees :
- The application fee is 300/- Indian Rupees for general category candidates, But if candidates belong to another sc/st/obc category then they need to pay 150/-rs only.
- Application fees could be payable online and offline.
- If you want to pay it online then you can use a debit card/credit card / net banking. Please save a hard copy as well as a soft copy of the receipt because you can not generate it twice.
- If you want to pay the application fee offline then print the challan and pay it to your nearest SBI Branch before the last date of submitting application fees. Bank will take one copy of the challan and the second copy will be given to you.
IMPORTANT: It is necessary to pay challan on State bank of India only. The Challan paid on other banks will not be acceptable.
Hamal, chokidar, peon, and liftman Exam Information (Date: 16-12-2018)
The exam date can be changed as per the need of the gujarat high court. It is only the probable date of written examination for the hamal chokidar peon and lift-man post.
Exam Pattern: Objective Type 100 Questions
- Total Marks: 100
- Negative Marking: Yes (0.33 marks will be deducted for one wrong answer)
- Exam Duration Time: 1 Hour and 30 Minutes
- Exam Language: Gujarati
Syllabus Of Examination :
- Gujarati Language
- General Knowledge
- Ramat gamat (Sports)
- current affair / General Awareness (Rojbaroj ni ghatnao)
Call Letter For HC Ojas Recruitment For hamal chokidar and peon post
The exam call letter can be downloadable from the official websites of the gujarat high court which are gujarathighcourt.nic.in and hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
A call letter will be available before the 1 week of the examination.
The last date for downloading the call letter will be the day before the exam which is 15-12-2018.