Hamal, Chokidar, Liftman, Peon (Class – 4) Bharti in Gujarat High Court
There are lots of people who are not properly educated but still want to do government job. So Here is the opportunity for them to serve government as class 4 servant. Gujarat High Court Recently Announced the Recruitment notification to hire class 4 servants for the post of hamal, chowkidar, liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant, Sweeper, Jail Warder. They have announced it in the 2 websites (hc-ojas.guj.nic.in & www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in) and in the news papers. Application forms can be fill up online through hc ojas portal which can be accessible using below given link.
High Court of Gujarat Published Advertisement Number R.C/1434/2018(5) for Latest Class-4 Bharti in Court. Official Jaherat will be Published on 29th October 2018 on its Website. Kindly Bookmark this Page for More Updates.
Hc-ojas Class-4 Bharti 2018
|Name of Post||Hamal, Chokidar, Liftman, Water Server, Home Attendant, Sweeper, Jail Warder|
|Number of Vacancy||1149|
If you are Facing Difficulties while Filling Form on Hc-ojas Website. Try Alternate website of hc-ojas Online Application From Here
Brief Notification Of High Court recruitment Gujarat
This notification is also available on gujarathighcourt.nic.in and the advertisement number is RC./14342018(05). If you are facing any kind of problem in searching for the details of this specific recruitment then you can simplify your search by entering Advertisement No.
- Download Notification PDF : Click Here
Detailed Information about Post And Vacancy:
Starting Date And Last Date of Online Applications
|Starting Date To Apply Online||01-09-2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30-09-2018|
Required Education Qualification : Candidate should be 8th pass from the government approved school.
Minimum and maximum age limit : Minimum Age should be 18 years and maximum age to apply online is 35 years as on 30-09-2018.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website at hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. (Link)
- Find out Recruitment tab and select it.
- Navigate to the link Advertisement for Recruitment of hamal/ chowkidar/ peon/ .
- Download the Official Notification as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Find the Application Form at bottom of Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the Application Form hard copy with personal, communication and educational details.
- Pay the Examination Fee of Rs.300/- by Treasury Challan.
Application Fees :
- Application fee is 300/- Indian Rupees for general category candidates, But if candidates belongs to other sc/st/obc category then they need to pay 150/-rs only.
- Application fees could be payable online and offline.
- If you want to pay it online then you can use debit card / credit card / net banking. Please save hard copy as well as soft copy of the receipt because you can not generate it twice.
- If you want to pay application fee offline then print challan and pay it to your nearest SBI Branch before the last date of submitting application fees. Bank will take one copy of challan and second copy will be given to you.
IMPORTANT: It is necessary to pay challan on State bank of india only. The Challan paid on other banks will not be acceptable.
Hamal, chokidar, peon and liftaman Exam Information (Date : 16-12-2018)
Exam date can be change as per the need of gujarat highcourt. It is only probable date of written examination for hamal chokidar peon and lift-man post.
Exam Pattern : Objective Type 100 Questions
- Total Marks : 100
- Negative Marking : Yes (0.33 marks will be deduct for one wrong answer)
- Exam Duration Time : 1 Hour and 30 Minutes
- Exam Language : Gujarati
Syllabus Of Examination :
- Gujarati Language
- General Knowledge
- Ramat gamat (Sports)
- current affair / General Awareness (Rojbaroj ni ghatnao)
Call Letter For HC Ojas Recruitment For hamal chokidar and peon post
The exam call letter can be downloadable from the official websites of gujarat highcourt which is gujarathighcourt.nic.in and hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
Call letter will be available before the 1 week of the examination.
Last date of downloading call letter will be the day before exam which is 15-12-2018.
- 1 Hamal, Chokidar, Liftman, Peon (Class – 4) Bharti in Gujarat High Court
- 2 How to Apply Online for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018