SAIL Operator Cum Technician Recruitment 2022: SAIL Recruitment 2022 is an Interview for the selection of recruitment for training programs in operator cum technician, Rourkela steel plant on a stipend basis under the training program for employability and skill enhancement. The official website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recently announced that 259 recruitment were recruited per the Rourkela publication job news. An Opportunity to join Bhilai Steel Plant / Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant (CFP) / Salem Steel Plant (SSP), SAIL Recruitment Notifications for various posts.
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL: Click
SAIL Operator Cum Technician Recruitment 2022
SAIL Bharti 2022 Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), a flagship unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India and winner of eleven times Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country, which produces Rails, Plates, Merchant products, Wire Rods, and Structurals invites online applications from young Professionals/ Doctors for the following posts for its plant/hospital at Bhilai & for the location of its different mine.
Total Posts: 259
Name of Posts:
- Sr. Consultant (Cardiology) – 01
- Sr. Consultant (Neurosurgery) – 01
- Consultant (E3 Grade) / Sr. Medical Officer (E2 Grade) – 08
- Medical Officer – 06
- Dy Manager – 02
- Assistant Manager – 22
- Mines Foreman – 16
- Surveyor – 04
- Operator cum technician – 79
- Mining Male – 17
- Blaster – 17
- Attendant cum technician – 78
- Fireman cum fire engineer driver – 08
Education Qualification, Application Fees, Age Limit: As per post vice, for more information read the notification on the below link.
How to Apply (Step by Step Guide)
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at
the link “Careers” with the URL as http://sailcareers.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates may click on the link of the post they are applying for and submit information online in the appropriate
- Step 1: Before registering their application on the website the candidates should note and ensure the following. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully for the online submission of application, which will be available on the website itself.
- Step 2: Candidates applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions/criteria as per the advertisement. Their admission at all stages will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the
prescribed eligibility conditions/criteria, which will be verified at the time of the Interview / Skill Test/Physical
Ability Test/Driving Test, Pre-Employment Medical Examination & Joining. However, if on verification at any
stage of the selection process, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions/criteria, their
candidature to the post will be canceled forthwith.
- Step 3: Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number, which should remain valid till the completion of the entire selection process.
- Step 4: Candidates should have the latest passport-size color photograph in a .jpg or .jpeg file only of size up to 50 kb (taken against a white background and candidate must ensure that they are not wearing sun goggles, dark glasses, etc.) as well as a photograph of signature in .jpg or .jpeg file only of size upto 20 kb (running signature and not the individual alphabet) in digital format for uploading with the application form. The same photograph should be affixed for the entire selection process whenever required. (Photos taken through mobile/selfie mode will not be accepted and the application will be rejected).e) Candidate must write his / her name as it appears in the Matriculation certificate or equivalent examination.
- Step 5: Mere issue of Admit Card for CBT OR call letter for Interview / Skill Test / Physical Ability Test / Driving Test offer of Appointment (issued prior to pre-employment medical examination) will not imply acceptance of
candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected/canceled at any stage of the recruitment process, even upon joining or after that, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility conditions/criteria at any stage or if the candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his / her eligibility or if candidate found unfit in the pre-employment medical examination. SAIL, BSP reserves the right to reject the applications, and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
- Step 6: Submission of the online application/ registration process involves the following steps:
a) Filling-up of the Application form
b) Uploading of Documents
c) Making Payment
d) Final Registration and Printing of Provisional Registration Slip.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an Online test (CBT), information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online test (CBT) will be intimated to appear for the Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test/ Driving Test (as applicable for the post), through the careers page of the SAIL website. The weightage of marks for the Online test (CBT) will be 100%. Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test/ Driving Test will only be of qualifying nature. For more information read the notification clearly in the below link.
- Starting date of online application: 26-11-2022
- Last date of online application: 17-12-2022